OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Empty Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Adeno

Since I've been very busy the past few days, I never really had the time to review the new arrivals lol! Anyway I'll just share a little fun time here in preparation for Endgame Very Happy

Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! LZp2iMR

Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! MDTcQD3

Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! BTT1peR

2Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Empty Re: Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That was short and sweet. I guess all big burly males look the same to her. How insensitive...

3Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Empty Re: Captain Marvel in: Team Awareness! Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:14 am

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:That was short and sweet. I guess all big burly males look the same to her. How insensitive...

Haha! She doesn't care about what green musclebound dudes say their name is, they're all "Hulk" to her Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum