OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here is my ACPlay Captain Marvel. I did do some work to get her to my liking. Please enjoy.

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097179588_cfaa3f56d9_bDSC09612 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097179533_c68999556a_bDSC09613 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097984932_a05789ef8a_bDSC09614 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097984882_c93fe97cec_bDSC09615 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097984812_2a1abc9ccf_bDSC09616 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097758416_83df4d37b1_bDSC09617 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50097758331_dee93a6c08_bDSC09618 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While my mind is irreparably poisoned in relation to this character by the actress who played her, I readily admit this looks very good -- a great addition to your superhero assembly.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:While my mind is irreparably poisoned in relation to this character by the actress who played her, I readily admit this looks very good -- a great addition to your superhero assembly.

Thanks buddy. Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie. My son purchased the HT figure, which IMHO is not that bad as far as articulation. I think I could animate her. My plan is to make this figure her little sister. Captain Marvel passes some of her power to save her sister's life from cancer. It's fun to come up with back stories the characters I create. Thanks for letting me share.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Thanks buddy. Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie. My son purchased the HT figure, which IMHO is not that bad as far as articulation. I think I could animate her. My plan is to make this figure her little sister. Captain Marvel passes some of her power to save her sister's life from cancer.  It's fun to come up with back stories the characters I create. Thanks for letting me share.

I think it helps to have greater knowledge and perspective of these characters from outside and before their recent live action film adaptations and the shenanigans of the actors who portrayed them -- you certainly have that; I do not, for the most part, so my opinion tends to be susceptible to the latter. But I digress -- if anyone could animate HT Captain Marvel, it will be you, of that I have no doubt! I'm also pretty sure that when you get around to making your own film, you will make her a likable character -- unless you intend otherwise. Smile

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Thanks buddy. Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie. My son purchased the HT figure, which IMHO is not that bad as far as articulation. I think I could animate her. My plan is to make this figure her little sister. Captain Marvel passes some of her power to save her sister's life from cancer.  It's fun to come up with back stories the characters I create. Thanks for letting me share.

I think it helps to have greater knowledge and perspective of these characters from outside and before their recent live action film adaptations and the shenanigans of the actors who portrayed them -- you certainly have that; I do not, for the most part, so my opinion tends to be susceptible to the latter. But I digress -- if anyone could animate HT Captain Marvel, it will be you, of that I have no doubt! I'm also pretty sure that when you get around to making your own film, you will make her a likable character -- unless you intend otherwise. Smile

Thanks. Making her likable is the plan my friend.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This looks like a pretty nice figure. Did you change out her body, as usual?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:This looks like a pretty nice figure. Did you change out her body, as usual?

Actually I did not. The articulation is great and the joints are tight enough for animating. Plus she is pretty short and I like that. It will work well with the other characters.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Some have thought that I did a body swap on Captain Marvel, and I usually do, but not in this case. She is original and here is a size comparison to the Young Rich Miles Morales, who is also original.

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50112347251_b229c922df_bDSC09629 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50112347186_1c4117dacc_bDSC09630 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50112581377_1b2a1beb9a_bDSC09631 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think it’s nice to have a shorter figure in the mix. She looks good! : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50112581377_1b2a1beb9a_bDSC09631 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Might I ask you one thing: is this blue outfit from the figure on the right the VSToys 19XG38? It fit really well with the body shape.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
FreakinLobster wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:ACPlay 1/6 Universe Superhuman (Captain Marvel) 50112581377_1b2a1beb9a_bDSC09631 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Might I ask you one thing: is this blue outfit from the figure on the right the VSToys 19XG38? It fit really well with the body shape.

No. The suit is off ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Female-Slim-Stretch-Bodysuit-Blue-For-12-PHICEN-TBLeague-Figure-Body-USA/254199069420?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum