OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No dolls:
DJ-CUSTOM brings a new range of accessories - the shape of Aiken.
This product is a movable design, using real fabrics for garment production, with 14 movable arms and skin coloring hands faithfully restored. The product assembly method is super-strong magnet adsorption, and can be installed in a non-destructive manner. The classic look in the movie can be restored and adapted to each version of the 1:6 singular doctor.
New product from DJ-CUSTOM—— THE IMAGES OF IKKON .
The product can be used to fully represent the character in the movie and the 14th arms and hands are included with real skin painting. Is suitable for all versions of Doctor Strange.

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 1701
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 2286
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 3223
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 4200
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 5195
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) 6188

#newproduct #DJCustoms #Accessories #male #arms #movie-based #comicbook #arms/hands

blackpool

blackpool
this is seriously cool!!!!

brassco

brassco
so, must get the HT Dr. Strange figure before getting this...so not getting.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is both impressive and inventive. Good for them, and I'm sure there will make a few collectors very happy. I don't have the HT figure or anything I could use this on, so I too will pass.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have the HT figure, and while I find this ingenious as all get out, I really don't have the desire to own. Kudos to them for stepping outside the box on this, though. And I'm sure there are plenty of collectors who will be happy with this. (If I remember correctly, someone did this with a photo backdrop on one of the other boards to put behind their DS figure -- now they can have the "real thing").

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Accessories Series: 1/6 Aiken Shaped Hands (AS001) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
@Stryker, I remember that shot, in fact Hot Toys provided this backdrop with the figure, it just has some awful folding lines but nothing is perfect lol, Strange's box is among the fullest accessories and props wise.

I wouldn't buy it either as it's not how I would display my Doc, but it's a really nice add-on for the fans, I remember seeing the prototype on facebook, at that time the clothing and details were all sculpted it was not coming out so nicely...

brassco wrote:so, must get the HT Dr. Strange figure before getting this...so not getting.

So you need to buy a car before buying a car spoiler??? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum