OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Harry Potter People and a quiz question!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Delanie

Delanie
While I Holliday at my folks I came across a Pebo Phoenix which I just had to have I'm not sure if or what scale it is but I thought those of us who are into the Harry Potterverse might find it useful for Dioramas vignettes etc.

Now the Quiz Question:

Like I said I just had to have it and also named it Enterprise see if you can guess why the name?

For Harry Potter People and a quiz question! GlLbhBZ
For Harry Potter People and a quiz question! ENxQr7D

I'll post the answer in a few posts time

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Because you have a tiny figure of Captain Kirk (or is it Jean-Luc Picard) you plan on having riding him with a tiny saddle. Sorry, just had to add a post to speed up your big reveal. I may not be into the Harry Potterverse at all, but I can appreciate a nice piece -- even if in those colors it makes me think more of an exotic parrot than a phoenix -- but what's the difference, they all evolved out of dinosaurs anyway. Smile Congratulations on your new purchase, and hope your lady (Jewels?) doesn't get singed when she tries to pet it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice looking bird. Great catch.

Quiz: Because the Phoenix is the UK mascot for Enterprise Rent-A-Car... no idea. Just goofing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

For Harry Potter People and a quiz question! C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
lol okay so they do a red/orange one too which may have been more appropriate but here is the reason i had to get this one and the reason i called it Enterprise

For Harry Potter People and a quiz question! MyFeVEW

lets just say it was its 'tail' code the red one was different

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NCC-

Nice way to let your Geek show.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

For Harry Potter People and a quiz question! C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: