OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wren - From the World of the Radio Kings

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

Wow! now Wren looks like she can handle herself in a tough situation! and let's be fair, who doesn't doesn't love a cowgirl chick?? Great mix of kit and gear, I really love the hat and holsters.
Wren is a seriously cool lady!

csyeung

Fantastic character. Love the mix of western and post apocalyptic!

Theboo-bomb

Cool looking gal, as some others have said I like the western like fashion with the post apocalyptic stuff.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
This is my second favorite female character (after Marrow) from the Radio Kings. She reminds me of so many of the “biker chicks” I see out there on the road.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
BAMComix wrote:Wow! now Wren looks like she can handle herself in a tough situation! and let's be fair, who doesn't doesn't love a cowgirl chick?? Great mix of kit and gear, I really love the hat and holsters.
Wren is a seriously cool lady!

For real right?! Cowboy boots may be my kryptonite. And yeah, she gets herself into as much trouble as she gets herself out of!

csyeung wrote:Fantastic character. Love the mix of western and post apocalyptic!

Than you Csyeung!!! It just seems such a natural mix, right?

Theboo-bomb wrote:Cool looking gal, as some others have said I like the western like fashion with the post apocalyptic stuff.

Than you Boo-Bomb!!! Yeah, I'm completely a sucker for the idea of a post-apocalyptic western.

Stryker2011 wrote:This is my second favorite female character (after Marrow) from the Radio Kings. She reminds me of so many of the “biker chicks” I see out there on the road.

Thanks so much Stryker!!! I bet she gets into just as much trouble as they do!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum