OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Cobratrooper11

AerynDiana wrote:Oh wow! Thank you for the comparision shots. She's so tall! Very interesting indeed.
Which body does Kier have then?? Is it an S20/21? Her bust is too big for an S32/33... or another body type we haven't seen yet? (I think we are still missing S30A/S31B... This has been bugging me.)

i'm 99% sure the body is the recently released S28A/S29B curvy type, because that's what it most looks like. it could be a new body though, but i don't think it is.

GeeWillikers

Cobratrooper11 wrote:
i'm 99% sure the body is the recently released S28A/S29B curvy type, because that's what it most looks like. it could be a new body though, but i don't think it is.

I think we might be in the right area with that idea, but in the same way that Gethsemoni looks like a 12 - but different - in her promo pics, I was thinking that Kier could be a taller variant of the 28/29. The Kier body is very similar to the 28/29 design, but from Stryker's pics it looks too tall for an 'ordinary' 28/29. Also...the boobs are bigger, the legs have a slightly different curve, and it appears to have a thicker, wider waist but less of a curvy belly at the same time.

I've got four 28/29 base bodies, and this body doesn't seem to be exactly the same. It is very similar though - if it wasn't in a comparison pic with a 12, I could have thought it was a 28/29.

Maybe it's a 'large bust' version of the 'medium bust' (TBL's definition) 28/29 that for some reason hasn't been released as a base body. The Kier body also fits the 'buxom' tag the smaller 28/29 was attributed with more accurately...

skywalkersaga

Kier and Gethsemoni both seem to have rather wider hips/arse than the 28/29, plus they are way taller, from the looks of it. But yes, they are all of a 'buxom' body shape, it is true.

GeeWillikers

It could well be as you as were saying earlier Sky - one of these two body designs was intended as the 30/31 but halted or delayed for some reason.* The Kier body does seem like a logical follow-up to the 28/29.

Hopefully at least one of these two body types is next on TBL's base body agenda after the 34/35 seamless foot, erm, side-step. Smile

* oop, sorry that was Aeryn Embarassed **

** oop part 2: Diana Embarassed Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No worries! We're all having the same conversation. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:It could well be as you as were saying earlier Sky - one of these two body designs was intended as the 30/31 but halted or delayed for some reason.* The Kier body does seem like a logical follow-up to the 28/29.

Hopefully at least one of these two body types is next on TBL's base body agenda after the 34/35 seamless foot, erm, side-step. Smile

I like you. Laughing

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
AerynDiana wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:It could well be as you as were saying earlier Sky - one of these two body designs was intended as the 30/31 but halted or delayed for some reason.* The Kier body does seem like a logical follow-up to the 28/29.

I like you. Laughing

Very Happy

Kallor8

So I managed to get a second one of these for a song and was wondering if anyone knew how to take the black/red blood off her forearms and shins? I noticed on one of mine that the paint was flaking away, leaving just the blue skin underneath and though it might be cool, if possible, to remove it entirely. I'm not incredibly well-versed in the subject of paint on silicone bodies but I know some people here are pretty knowledgeable in the area.

gooboo

Maybe you could try brushing on solvent onto the paint and see if that works.

Kallor8

What's a good solvent to use, do you think?

gooboo

I use Gamsol since it's bit less toxic/smelly than others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum