OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145#

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

peanutsinspace

I liked the figure but I understand not connecting with a figure sometimes. As much as I try, I haven't really found a use yet for my steampunk Red Sonja.

But Nancy (who's now named Summer) I really like!

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 3

GeeWillikers

^ Oh that's really nice. Smile

Are those the Vampirella boots?

csyeung

Fantastic pictures. I must say that tbleague does make some nice boots. I managed to get a pair of these parted out a long time ago. They help balance the figures very well. I have the similar red ones from painkiller jane, also very nicely made.

peanutsinspace

GeeWillikers wrote:^ Oh that's really nice. Smile

Are those the Vampirella boots?

Thanks!

They are indeed, I think I got them from Toy Anxiety when they had some of the parts loose.

csyeung wrote:Fantastic pictures. I must say that tbleague does make some nice boots. I managed to get a pair of these parted out a long time ago. They help balance the figures very well. I have the similar red ones from painkiller jane, also very nicely made.

They're great boots, my only regret is that I didn't buy another pair.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nancy Summer sure cleans up nicely. Smile

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
GubernatorFan wrote:Nancy Summer sure cleans up nicely. Smile

She's a girl with her own style, that's for sure lol

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 20210723-094237

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
peanutsinspace -- your Nancy looks awesome!!! cheers

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
Thank you! She's one my favorites.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
peanutsinspace wrote:Thank you! She's one my favorites.

Good choice. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@peanutsinspace. Are you sure her name is Summer? And not Gwen? As in Gwen Stacy? 😍
She's gorgeous!
Did you change the hair scalp?

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
rollotomasi wrote:@peanutsinspace. Are you sure her name is Summer? And not Gwen? As in Gwen Stacy? 😍
She's gorgeous!
Did you change the hair scalp?

Bahahaha! You're not the first person to see a similarity and I love it
Thank you! It's a beautiful sculpt!

I did change the scalp, yes. I used the Cleo scalp since I rescalped Cleo using the hair from the S06.

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 5

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That looks a lot more convincing than "Cleopatra." Smile

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
peanutsinspace wrote:

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 20210723-094237

Wow, Summer looks incredible in those two outfits! Is that still with the s29 figure?

I use the same sculpt for my character Nelly on an S33, but I have been thinking of possibly switching her to something else as I feel the head seems too big for the narrow shoulders. I always have her wearing something that "bulks" her shoulders up a bit.
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 Dsc-0210

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
GubernatorFan wrote:That looks a lot more convincing than "Cleopatra." Smile

LOL Yes, blonde haired, green eyed Cleopatra wasn't cutting it.

phicenfemmesfatales wrote:
peanutsinspace wrote:

[u

Wow, Summer looks incredible in those two outfits! Is that still with the s29 figure?

I use the same sculpt for my character Nelly on an S33, but I have been thinking of possibly switching her to something else as I feel the head seems too big for the narrow shoulders. I always have her wearing something that "bulks" her shoulders up a bit.
fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 Dsc-0210

Nelly looks fantastic! Oh and yes, Summer's still on the S29 body.

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
peanutsinspace wrote:Nelly looks fantastic! Oh and yes, Summer's still on the S29 body.

Thanks! I think Nelly and Summer have the same jacket. I've considered switching her to an S29 but I do like how tall S33 this. I guess for snow, I'll just stick to clothes that bulk her up a bit.

fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 Dsc-0610

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
She looks great and with the added bulk of the jacket (definitely the same jacket lol), you really can't tell the shoulders are so slim.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great job on Nelly, too.

Diana

Diana
WOWOWOW!!! Love these Nancy creations! What a joy!  fantasy-horror - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Nancy in Hell / Nancy in Hell Figure PL2019-145# - Page 4 1f60d

I've had the sculpt in a box, because she is just too sexy for that body. Laughing
But I now see that it might be worth investing some time in getting her a new outfit and body. I can see her on the S23B. She looks good as a tough girl. It balances her pout. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
peanutsinspace wrote:

That sculpt doesn't even look anything like Nicole 'Coco' Austin, though, who was the intended likeness for it (via the 'Cleo' comic book). It actually genuinely looks more like one of those Real Housewives cast members, but I've never paid enough attention to those shows to memorise names beyond 'one of the blonde ones'. The sculpt is OK in itself I suppose but it's still one of my least favourite recent TBL sculpts. Contradicting my earlier thoughts about 'character', yes it's striking, but there's something really harsh-looking about it (although you've really improved it with the scalp transplant). It's the square face certainly, but probably it's mostly the 'brows.

phicenfemmesfatales wrote:I use the same [Nancy]sculpt for my character Nelly on an S33, but I have been thinking of possibly switching her to something else as I feel the head seems too big for the narrow shoulders. I always have her wearing something that "bulks" her shoulders up a bit.

Yeah, I've noticed that too - the Nancy sculpt is ever-so-slightly larger than the average TBL head, and it's not just an optical illusion because of all that hair. It's a really small difference, but enough that (for me at least) it only really works on the 'buxom'/'statuesque'(Viking Woman) bodies.

I had an aunt called Nelly, but she didn't look like that. Smile

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
GeeWillikers wrote:
peanutsinspace wrote:

That sculpt doesn't even look anything like Nicole 'Coco' Austin, though, who was the intended likeness for it (via the 'Cleo' comic book). It actually genuinely looks more like one of those Real Housewives cast members, but I've never paid enough attention to those shows to memorise names beyond 'one of the blonde ones'. The sculpt is OK in itself I suppose but it's still one of my least favourite recent TBL sculpts. Contradicting my earlier thoughts about 'character', yes it's striking, but there's something really harsh-looking about it (although you've really improved it with the scalp transplant). It's the square face certainly, but probably it's mostly the 'brows.

phicenfemmesfatales wrote:I use the same [Nancy]sculpt for my character Nelly on an S33, but I have been thinking of possibly switching her to something else as I feel the head seems too big for the narrow shoulders. I always have her wearing something that "bulks" her shoulders up a bit.

Yeah, I've noticed that too - the Nancy sculpt is ever-so-slightly larger than the average TBL head, and it's not just an optical illusion because of all that hair. It's a really small difference, but enough that (for me at least) it only really works on the 'buxom'/'statuesque'(Viking Woman) bodies.

I had an aunt called Nelly, but she didn't look like that. Smile

I can’t share it now but her sister is a cowgirl head on an s09 or s06 and her head seems smaller than Nelly’s. I’ve considered switching nelly to s12. If s19 looked a bit better and didn’t have as wide of shoulders, I’d use that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum