OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Features
Packing List:
1) 1 * demon form head sculpt
2) 1 * human form head sculpt
3) 1 * TBLeague 1/6 scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
4) 1 * breast armor
5) 1 * hooded cloak
6) 1 * shoulder armor
7) 1 pair * forearm sleeves
Cool 2 * forearm armor
9) 1 * waist armor
10) 1 * leather mini skirt
11) 1 pair * calf sleeves
12) 2 * knee shin armor
13) 1 pair * boots
14) 3 pairs * interchangeable hands
15) 1 * spear
16) 1 * sword
17) 1 * doll stand

NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112011
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112012
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112014
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112015
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112013
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112017
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112016
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112018
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112019
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112020
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112021
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112023
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112024
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112022
NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 12112010

#newproduct #TBLeague #Hell'sMessenger #WonderFestival #female #horror/fantasy

gooboo

Something a bit silly looking with a skull that has a fabulous head of hair.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Straight-up re-colouring (more like de-colouring) of PL2022-202 A B Hell's Messenger (Golden or Silver). They used to put more (i.e. some) effort into an exclusive.

It probably does look better with blue skin. And it brings her more in line with the Court of the Dead figures, which makes sense, as it was argued when this originally came out that TBL was repurposing components they may have intended for Court of the Dead before losing the license to ThreeZero.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The regular human head looks rather good.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
While their headsculpts are never what you could call totally realistic, it's interesting that TBL are now reserving their better headsculpt designs for their more 'exclusive' releases. If that head was in a human-caucasian skintone I'd probably snap it up.

Their general head designs have taken a real qualitative nose-dive over the last couple of years, and not incidentally it seems to have coincided with their new one-a-month production schedule. I can't remember the last time I actively sought out one of their more 'ordinary' ones (and certainly not at the insane prices they go for on e*ay and Aliex).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the head and the body but I have no real need for either, so probably won't even try to get them parted out later on. My wallet is thankful. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Holy cow she looks magnificent to me!! Just gorgeous! The sculpt is the same as in the regular release.

This is what the Hell's Messenger should have been! Not that fiery redhead or that angelic blonde. They were way too tame. Hopefully this is a sign that they maybe have a new person/understanding for congruent design.

Too spooky for my collection, but... Aargh! I really hate letting this one go. But being an exclusive she'll probably be too pricy anyway, like Lady Bat was (which was a recolouring of Purgi of course).

I wonder what she'd look like with my three black warrior ladies (the two black Spartan Commanders and the black Amazon Soldier)...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The price doesn’t seem too bad tome $190 USD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLEAGUE: HELL'S MESSENGER WONDER FESTIVAL 2023 EXCLUSIVE 1/6 ACTION FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana and Mark, I agree completely.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:The price doesn’t seem too bad tome $190 USD.

Oh no... Laughing That feels like a steal these days...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum