OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 Red Female Head Carving Red Woman Head sculpture ( eye voice control)

female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045312
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045411
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045410
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045510
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045511
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045610
female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture 11045611

#newproduct #By-Art #female #headsculpt #lightupeyes #accessory #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty neat, and looks like a good sculpt too. Unfortunately red light in particular (unlike blue light) tends to be less obviously visible in not very dark environments. But that wasn't their fault.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
this is ok, but it can be way better. ms. Olsen doesn't look that dark, and neither does her eyes.

brassco

brassco
eyes voice control? like, hey Witch, flare up!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
brassco wrote:eyes voice control? like, hey Witch, flare up!

Mine would be... "Hey Witch, Romanoff's flirting with Vision again!"

I don't have a Scarlet Witch head yet so i think this could be it.
Curious as to how the light-up feature affects the neck cavity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Curious as to how the light-up feature affects the neck cavity.

I doubt it would be in the way, since this is being sold as a loose head.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
This maybe the HS I'm looking for my new Scarlet Witch project?

I've seen in hand photos of this HS on my other forum (MWD) from another member that recently acquired it and it really looks good but unfortunately he has no idea how voice activated supposed to work, he says it didn't come with any instructions or what type of battery to use in it. The batteries fit into the placement holder in the top of the head.
(the HS face piece comes off)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:This maybe the HS I'm looking for my new Scarlet Witch project?

I've seen in hand photos of this HS on my other forum (MWD) from another member that recently acquired it and it really looks good but unfortunately he has no idea how voice activated supposed to work, he says it didn't come with any instructions or what type of battery to use in it. The batteries fit into the placement holder in the top of the head.
(the HS face piece comes off)

Well, that's kind of f'd up. I'd be asking for a refund, or for the seller to find out what batteries (and how to use them). That's annoying that they don't even tell you what batteries you need to use.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Someone said the same thing on the old site as well, that they'd received it but without any batteries or instructions on how to activate it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, that's kind of f'd up. I'd be asking for a refund, or for the seller to find out what batteries (and how to use them). That's annoying that they don't even tell you what batteries you need to use.

I totally agree, from what I read he sent a message to the seller in Shanghai about 7 days ago and as of yesterday still
no replay.

skywalkersaga wrote:Someone said the same thing on the old site as well, that they'd received it but without any batteries or instructions on how to activate it.

Was that thread you read posted on Onesixthwarriors forum? I couldn't find it but I see there is a member that goes by martian and there is a member on my forum that goes by martian777 from near China, I kinda wonder if he's the same person? I really hope that he finds some information on it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah yes, it must be the same person -- it was indeed him on OSW who had mentioned that, he said something about it in his thread about headsculpt and body skintone matching.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
So what would be the first words to try?

"LIGHTS ON"
"RED EYES"
"ABRACADABRA"
"TERMINATOR MODE"
"YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES"
"ANGER MODE!"
"(censored) YOU"
"I LOVE YOU"

MerylAkiba

Shàng? Dīngzhe, Shìxiàn , I'm typing eyes and eyes on/off in google.

Does anyone have a link to that post that shows in hand reviews? I'm very curious I might get one to test out.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Looking at in-hand Google images, i hadn't noticed the moles before. Its very subtle with the original HT version.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
MerylAkiba wrote:Shàng? Dīngzhe, Shìxiàn , I'm typing eyes and eyes on/off in google.

Does anyone have a link to that post that shows in hand reviews? I'm very curious I might get one to test out.

I think this is the post that you are asking about. In post 56.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/862940-cross-brand-colour-matching-tbleague-jiaou-doll-very-cool-kumik-heads-2.html

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Thanks for the link, Bad Wolf.
It's very idiotic that they advertise it as "voice control LED" and not provide any form of instruction whatsoever, and also what battery type.

I recently replaced the batteries of my HT T600, and it uses LR60 (or AG1) batteries.
I read Martian's posts, LR44 is definitely too big and i've never encountered an LR54 before.

Btw, I'm not able to log into OSW anymore since the new management so I can't post there.

shazzdan

shazzdan
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, that's kind of f'd up. I'd be asking for a refund, or for the seller to find out what batteries (and how to use them). That's annoying that they don't even tell you what batteries you need to use.

I totally agree, from what I read he sent a message to the seller in Shanghai about 7 days ago and as of yesterday still
no replay.

He won't get much out of Shanghai at the moment. The entire country is shut down. I deal with over a dozen suppliers and nothing from any of them has left the country since the second week in January. Some operators are working from home and keeping in contact with their customers but even that is difficult because the government is restricting internet communications more severely than normal. The coronavirus situation is more serious than the PRC government is letting us believe.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah....perhaps there was some mistake at the factory or distributor that was never rectified prior to everything being shut down -- such as during packaging process, someone forgot to include the instruction manuals and now things are too hectic to track those down.

OnesixthAsArt

Received a tip from GianToy.com.  You’ll need to purchase a type 1220/1225 battery (cr1220).  It is a 3V battery, which may explain why other types of small button batteries, typically 1.5v, did not work.

This battery fits perfectly.  Eyes will light up immediately if the battery is good.  The LED shuts off on its own after about 5-6 seconds.  Any significant noise will tigger the light effect but it will shut off on its own.  I don’t think that feature is customizable.

Works great for me.  Effect looks exactly like the product photos.  Hope this tip helps!

Fred-104-2k19

Man I don't know why people order from anybody other than Giant toy when it comes to Chinese 1/6 products. My Scarlet Witch head showed up a couple of days ago, no instructions from the manufacturer. I sent Giant toy an email a few hours later I got everything that I needed from them. I've had stuff like that happen before GT are always johnny-on-the-spot when you need assistance it is worth anywhere between $5 or $10 more that you occasionally pay when ordering from them.

csyeung

csyeung
I've had great experiences from Giantoy as well. Great on communication and I think that's all people want with retailers.

Any in hand photos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum