OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: 1/6 Female Head Sculpture【YMT050A/B/C/D)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looks like they are selling the sculpt from that set separately, at least...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Looks like they are selling the sculpt from that set separately, at least...

Glad I waited bounce They did it last time too

Still interested in seeing in hand pics of these. My favourite is probably the first

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I really like the brunette, but I’m sticking with complete sets until I get the inspiration to start kit bashing.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her, might be tempted to pick up one of the more pedestrian hair-style looks. I am a little disappointed by the uneven lip color application (is that "a thing" now?), but that is easily fixed.

blackpool

blackpool
lovely sculpts!

Annalise

Annalise
I'm happy to see these available separately. I think all 4 have potential, I look forward to seeing what they look like in-hand.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Very nice. I'm torn between A, C and D! Shocked

I imagine it'll be a long wait for these though, there are YM sculpts in the mid-40s serial numbers that still haven't been released yet.

EDIT: well I went ahead and preordered A, that's the one that'll likely disappear first. YMTOYS sculpts are always a risk, and one of these is as far as I'm willing to commit before seeing them in-hand.

C might end up too similar to TBL's Silver Knight Of Fire anyway, and on reflection I'm not too enamoured of the hairlines on D (shame, as I'd really like a sculpt with a convincing bun/updo).

Ghost808

Ghost808
I jumped the gun and pre ordered the outfit set. Dammit! Still, I think I like the silver hair version best anyway.

I do wish there were more pale heads. Pale phicen is imo the better, more real of the two, but its massively lacking heads. Every set released and every head seems to be suntan ☹

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum