OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt x2

Muscular body

Windbreaker

Sweater

Pants

Boots

Gloved hand x1 pair

Pistol

Magazine x2

Axe

Cigarette x2

Figure stand

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 1-528x20
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 2-528x20
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 3-528x20
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 4-528x19
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 5-528x20
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 6-528x20
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 7-528x19
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 8-528x19
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 9-528x19
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 10-52817
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser 11-52816
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser Img_9710

#newproduct #VinylStudio #BlackKaiser #male #movie-based?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, a Mads-based figure! Just wish the likeness were better, though still nice to see a 1/6 version of a character played by him.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Man than rolled up collar combined with the dirty beard is just great, still have to watch the movie.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Man than rolled up collar combined with the dirty beard is just great, still have to watch the movie.

What movie is this based on?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It’s from the Netflix movie ‘Polar’ ( based on comic book). : )

PitViper

PitViper
The nude figure with the two heads would be the only pieces here that interest me. Decent release though; haven't watched the movie but the figure has picked my curiosity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although I haven't watched the series and have neither understanding of or attachment to the character, it looks pretty good to me. But I agree, the likeness is not immediately recognizable.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Although I haven't watched the series and have neither understanding of or attachment to the character, it looks pretty good to me. But I agree, the likeness is not immediately recognizable.

I haven’t either. My first reaction to the head sculpt is it looked like Patrick Bergen (remember him?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: VINYL Studio #002 1/6 Scale Black Kaiser C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I haven’t either. My first reaction to the head sculpt is it looked like Patrick Bergen (remember him?)

Had to look him up, but I see the resemblance.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The second photo looks like Mads. Not so much in the other photos.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it’s not immediately recognisable as Mads Mikkelsen if you haven’t seen the movie (which is a shame, as I ‘heart’ Mads ;D ), but it seems a decent depiction of the character all the same.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
havent seen the show, but i could see myself getting him. he is very disturbed and evil looking in a lechiffre kinda way, which only makes sense. Mads as lechiffre was what a bond villain should be.

blackpool

blackpool
Cobratrooper11 wrote:havent seen the show, but i could see myself getting him. he is very disturbed and evil looking in a lechiffre kinda way, which only makes sense. Mads as lechiffre was what a bond villain should be.

Totally agreed, while I love Christoph Waltz usually, I found him very "poor" in the last Bond, Mikkelsen as Le Chiffre was definitely the best villain of the Daniel Craig era.

As for this figure, I saw "Polar" on netflix when it was released, I have mixed feelings on this one, some good gunfight sequences (not unforgettable tho), but the plot is very weak, or Wick should I say, as it's basically the story of a hitman that wants to retire but gets hunted by other hitmen...

Above all, I strongly recommend the graphic novel which has a very strong visual style and identity (a bit like sin city), but there is absolutely nothing about it in the movie... Mikkelsen kinda saves the day with his impeccable acting (plus he is a very good choice for the character)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:
Cobratrooper11 wrote:havent seen the show, but i could see myself getting him. he is very disturbed and evil looking in a lechiffre kinda way, which only makes sense. Mads as lechiffre was what a bond villain should be.

Totally agreed, while I love Christoph Waltz usually, I found him very weak in the last Bond, Mikkelsen as Le Chiffre was definitely the best villain of the Daniel Craig era.

As for this figure, I saw "Polar" on netflix when it was released, I have mixed feelings on this one, some good gunfight sequences (not unforgettable tho), but the plot is very weak, or Wick should I say, as it's basically the story of a hitman that wants to retire but gets hunted by other hitmen...

Above all, I strongly recommend the graphic novel which has a very strong visual style and identity (a bit like sin city), but there is absolutely nothing about it in the movie... Mikkelsen kinda saves the day with his impeccable acting (plus he is a very good choice for the character)

Right with you on your assessment of the film, I found parts of it entertaining, but other aspects a bit 'meh'. Mads is by far the best thing about it, hands down. He is mesmerizing.  I love you I love you I love you

Also agree that he was a perfect Bond villain! Funnily enough, I liked him so much as Le Chiffre, I went as a genderswapped/female version of him for a Bond-themed costume party once.  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum