OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt with 3 pair of exchangable antenna
Figure body with 5 pair of hands
Left hand with blade x1
Extra blade x2
Figure stand
Red stone

NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15144610
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15144712
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15144811
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15144910
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145010
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145011
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145110
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145111
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145311
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145312
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145313
NEW PRODUCT: Ultracraft Studio: 1/6 Scale Black Hero (not what you think) 15145512

#newproduct #UltracraftStudio #BlackHero #male #Sci-Fi #???

teamweapon

looks pretty good to me, but for an unlicensed figure thats quite steep i think as you dont get all that much with it.
i guess it does have some LEDs in it too, but still.
and its also nice they give you a little kit for making your own crystal meth..... which is nice Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, not what I thought. Looks nice enough. They didn't bother showing us he's articulated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum