OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 The God of the Underworld - Anubis/Anubis Movable (PL2019-148)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Valiarde

Just read from kghobby that this is getting a reissue

Second chance now for everyone interested. (If you are located in Europe, there are still shops having this available right now)

agentghost

Valiarde wrote:Just read from kghobby that this is getting a reissue

Second chance now for everyone interested. (If you are located in Europe, there are still shops having this available right now)

is that exclusively on kghobby or will this be a world wide re-issue?

You are my hero, man Very Happy

Delanie

if anyone is interested this is up for pre-order on a reissue on Monkey Depot

agentghost

Steve from Timewalkertoy also have it up on PO for the lowest price $154 shipped.

Can anyone who own this confirm or deny if this is M35? I saw a few speculation on this thread but has to be sure before I PO 2x bodies

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s rather hard to tell what body it is — but I THINK it might be.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 The God of the Underworld - Anubis/Anubis Movable (PL2019-148) - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, it's an M35. It also has more extensive problems standing on its feet than usual, so something went awry with the design -- at least in the original release.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2573-tbl-fantasy-anubis-and-friends-updated

agentghost

agentghost
you mean it is top heavy?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:you mean it is top heavy?

To a point, yes, that is an issue with those bodies in general. But more importantly, the feet were not designed well enough in terms of their grip on the ankle pegs. Perhaps the leg "sleeves" help (I didn't pick those up), but I doubt it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
agentghost wrote:you mean it is top heavy?

To a point, yes, that is an issue with those bodies in general. But more importantly, the feet were not designed well enough in terms of their grip on the ankle pegs. Perhaps the leg "sleeves" help (I didn't pick those up), but I doubt it.

The sleeves do help, but m also using the staff as a 3-point element of support.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 The God of the Underworld - Anubis/Anubis Movable (PL2019-148) - Page 3 C8485110

Raww

If it's still available I'll buy it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum