OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20281211

FIRE PHOENIX 1/6 FP007 DIECAST ALLOY-THE PROTECTER OF

UNDERWORLD -ANUBIS * 80% of armors and weapons are made of alloy

The 1/6th scale Anubis Collectible Figure specially features:
-One (1) realistic head sculpture of Anubis
- One (. 1) Super Action body
- Six (. 6) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms

Costumes:
- One (. 1) Black and Gold T-shirt
- One (. 1) Black and Gold Skirt

Armors:
- One (. 1) Gold Jackal Helmet
- One (1) gold shoulder amor
-One (1) gold chest-stomach armor
-One (1) gold belt
-One (1) pair of gold armbands
-One (1) pair of gold vambrances
-One (1) pair of gold jambeaus with leather edges
-One (1) pair of gold shoes

Weapons: -One
(1) sword
-One (1) balance of judgement

Accessories:
-One (1) crux ansata
-One (1) heart
-One (1) feather
-One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20281311
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20281510
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20281610
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20281810
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282010
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282110
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282310
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282512
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282612
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282713
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20282913
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20283011
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20283210
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20283310
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  20283410

#newproduct #FirePhoenix #Anubis #Egyptian #male #fantasy

Delanie

Delanie
What is this one from to me it has a bit of a Stargate vibe

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's what it looks like (kind of a suck movie, and an only slightly better TV show). Here's a cosplayer's version:

NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  Anubis11

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Never saw the series/movie so the helmet looks a bit strange at first, cause you can't see the eyes.

I like the scales and parts of the outfit though

3Afr

3Afr
Maybe the first in a series ... gives a "Stargate" series look. I like it a lot ... and more and more manufacturers are producing metal armor, this is great, but it also increases the price of figures

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They definitely tried to go for the Stargate vibe. I can't think of how accurate it is right now, but it is definitely completely evocative of that. The designs (and the plot explaining them) were an interesting take on Egyptian-like themes, and perfectly excusable for not staying true to them. As such, it certainly doesn't annoy me. In fact, I enjoyed the film, and years later I enjoyed the series -- even if predictably repetitive strolls across the (Canadian) forest to "the village" got pretty old after a short while. Smile So in my book, this is pretty cool, and I hope they keep going. It looks well-made, and if the sets I'm about to review are anything to go by, it is likely to be good quality too.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Defo a stargate copy. The helmet is almost 100% exact from the movie. Even having the large metallic tail going down the back.
The rest is much more "ancient Egypt" vibe.
Those furry knees are a little off-putting.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:Those furry knees are a little off-putting.

Perhaps... but look at the knee joints... they might be more off-putting still... Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:They definitely tried to go for the Stargate vibe. I can't think of how accurate it is right now, but it is definitely completely evocative of that. The designs (and the plot explaining them) were an interesting take on Egyptian-like themes, and perfectly excusable for not staying true to them. As such, it certainly doesn't annoy me. In fact, I enjoyed the film, and years later I enjoyed the series -- even if predictably repetitive strolls across the (Canadian) forest to "the village" got pretty old after a short while. Smile So in my book, this is pretty cool, and I hope they keep going. It looks well-made, and if the sets I'm about to review are anything to go by, it is likely to be good quality too.

You got some of their knights?

I bought a shield and a helmet and esp the shield is top quality Smile waiting for your review

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:You got some of their knights? I bought a shield and a helmet and esp the shield is top quality Smile waiting for your review

Thanks, coming up, hopefully later today. Just about to upload photos.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:Those furry knees are a little off-putting.

Perhaps... but look at the knee joints... they might be more off-putting still... Smile
Good point!!

Diana

Diana
Oh, this is promising. I liked the movie and I loved the show very much. SG-1 had wonderful character building and interaction and magical moments.

This definitely captures the Stargate spirit very well and the helmet looks great! The rest they seem to have made more elaborate and modern, which I welcome. I don't like their choice of too bright ribbons on the helmet, but meh.

Still, I care more about the team and not so much the enemies. My first action figures ever I think were 1/12 Daniel and Teal'c. Smile

3Afr

3Afr
just realized... (source bbcin)

NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071110
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071111
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071210

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071310
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071311
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071410

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071411
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071413
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071412

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071511
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071512
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071510

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071610
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071611
NEW PRODUCT: FIRE PHOENIX: 1/6 alloy die-cast patron saint of the underworld-Anubis movable figure #FP007  13071612

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum