OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shuri review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shuri review Empty Shuri review Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:33 pm

michael crawford

Let's check out the latest Hot Toys release tonight, or at least the latest one to hit my porch! It's the lovely Shuri from Black Panther, a fantastic addition to the display:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-093019a.htm

or you can find the review at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

Shuri review Review_shuri_11

2Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you very much for the review, as always. She is stunning, and so are your photos. The restrictive crotch tailoring is an issue that comes up again and again with HT outfits, and I really wonder why they fail to fix it.

3Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:44 am

Delanie

Delanie
Nice figure looks good what puts me off apart from the price tag, is the moulding line from wrist to shoulder on her arms, and didn't i read someplace that HT 'rubber coated'' arms were susceptible to ageing?

4Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Nice figure looks good what puts me off apart from the price tag, is the moulding line from wrist to shoulder on her arms, and didn't i read someplace that HT 'rubber coated'' arms were susceptible to ageing?  

This is a good looking figure. And a fair review.

But you are right, D., the material HT uses isn’t the same quality as TBL (and even they have problems); many have already started showing damage on figures (like JL Wonder Woman, and GoTG Gamora) that haven’t been out all that long.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shuri review C8485110

5Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:30 am

blackpool

blackpool
Very nice review, the headsculpt is stunning, and so are your pictures!

The crotch issue is really a classic from hot toys, and I also feel that one will suffer from very ugly shoulder joints just like thanos, the collar part of the armor is made to allow some articulation but it really looks poor on most poses.

6Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:02 pm

MerylAkiba

Great review! I wonder if there is way to fix the pants? It looks like a cut and resew project I would have to experiment on.

7Shuri review Empty Re: Shuri review Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Arrrw, another headsculpt im really intrested in. Thanks for showing, Michael

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum