OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Shuri by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Custom Shuri by AFM Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:34 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Finally got the head for this custom. Here she is. Might be Shuri or someone else. Thanks for looking.

Custom Shuri by AFM 49803634341_0a5145baa3_bDSC09519 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Shuri by AFM 49803082108_c745c460e5_bDSC09520 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Shuri by AFM 49803634231_2266e5675a_bDSC09521 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Shuri by AFM 49803938422_1706d85662_bDSC09522 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Shuri by AFM 49803938377_9fc3540e63_bDSC09523 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't say I see Shuri in this specifically, but I do think she turned out very nicely. I actually couldn't resist getting an HT Shuri head myself, removing the chin piece, and painting over the dots of war paint, although my results so far are still provisional.

3Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:35 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:I can't say I see Shuri in this specifically, but I do think she turned out very nicely. I actually couldn't resist getting an HT Shuri head myself, removing the chin piece, and painting over the dots of war paint, although my results so far are still provisional.

Thanks buddy. I'm probably not going to use her as Shuri. She could be T'Challa's and Storm for the X-men's daughter. They were married in the comics but had no children. but in my world they do. Maybe heighten agility plus a mutant power. She's still a work in progress.

4Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting. I had no idea that T'Challa and Ororo got married in the comics. (Was that during all that Savage Land stuff -- or later?)

Interesting character interpretation. Did you buy the body and outfit for Shuri loose, or do you have the headsculpt, as well?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom Shuri by AFM C8485110

5Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:53 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting. I had no idea that T'Challa and Ororo got married in the comics. (Was that during all that Savage Land stuff -- or later?)

Interesting character interpretation. Did you buy the body and outfit for Shuri loose, or do you have the headsculpt, as well?

Actually I heard about their marriage from the Youtube channel Variant. I'm also tossing around making her a relative to Ororo or T'Challa. W'll see...

I got all the part of Shuri loose except the head. It was already gone. I have her panther arm cannons too.

6Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Ovy

Ovy
She reminds me of that John Wick 3 Character, from that endless dog shootout scene.

7Custom Shuri by AFM Empty Re: Custom Shuri by AFM Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks cool, maybe give her some weapons? I dunno.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Custom Shuri by AFM 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum