OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Halloween Special

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Halloween Special Empty The Halloween Special Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:19 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Just a few pics this time. While shopping recently I picked up a few 1/6-ish sized items from the Halloween aisle - figured they'd make a nice little scene for my characters to celebrate the holiday spirit!

The Halloween Special Hallow10
The Halloween Special Img_2094
The Halloween Special Img_2095The Halloween Special Img_2096

2The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:27 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice one. Where did you find the skeleton?

3The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pm

MerylAkiba

Are you going to put the pumpkin head on a figure body?

4The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty neat. Nice photo set up, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Halloween Special C8485110

5The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like you have collected some very nice finds, and this was a neat and creative way of presenting them. Your little gang seems to be having fun.

6The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:18 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty good and pretty great looking figures too. I think the scariest part in all of this is the fact the skeleton has no pants, like come on man, have some decency! 😄

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Halloween Special 1f60e

7The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very clever and imaginative.

8The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:15 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:I think the scariest part in all of this is the fact the skeleton has no pants, like come on man, have some decency! 😄

Well, just be thankful it is the skeleton that is pantless. If you are familiar with AlKelAstra's work, you may have noticed that in some earlier posts some living flesh-and-bone characters didn't have either pants or genitals, potentially making it twice as unsettling. Wink

9The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:47 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Love it. Aurora is especially adorable in her witch hat (but we all know I love witches). Really fun shoot.

10The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
These pics look special. I like the guy on the left with the blueish skin. Cool outfit.

11The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:48 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
MerylAkiba wrote:Are you going to put the pumpkin head on a figure body?

That's actually a good idea! I'm probably going to update this thread with more photos throughout the month when I get time off.

ReverendSpooky wrote:Love it.  Aurora is especially adorable in her witch hat (but we all know I love witches).  Really fun shoot.

Thanks!! Though I bought the pumpkin and skeletons, I made the hat myself and was glad of how well it compliments her!

12The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, I guess some people might still prefer the company of a real horror clown to old creep Mr. Rautebury. I like the second photo where Aurora just seems to shrug without knowing what's going on the most.

13The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:40 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
ReverendSpooky wrote:Love it.  Aurora is especially adorable in her witch hat (but we all know I love witches).  Really fun shoot.

Thanks!! Though I bought the pumpkin and skeletons, I made the hat myself and was glad of how well it compliments her![/quote]

Oh man, even better! It's a great material choice, and I love the unfinished edges and crunched up top. Dynamite job.

14The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome pics! And the witch hat you made is excellent!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

15The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:43 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
The Halloween Special Behind10
The Halloween Special Slash10
The Halloween Special Pump_k10

16The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:03 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes! Things are getting serious. Where will this go next...?

17The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to write the same thing (that turned serious real fast)!

18The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:01 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nicely done!

19The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Gheizt and Ashteran found this to be the perfect opportunity to go change into their flashy streetfighting clothes.

The Halloween Special Img_2097
The Halloween Special Img_2098
The Halloween Special Img_2099The Halloween Special Img_2100

20The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:48 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to see someone take down the villain. And as soon as Halloween is over, the woodsman gets his head back... Smile

21The Halloween Special Empty Re: The Halloween Special Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see them taking on Pumpkinhead. Cool set up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum