OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“This is the way.”

Returning to the enclave on a volcanic world with a camtono of Imperial beskar, the Mandalorian intending to create new armor from it was confronted by a group of other Mandalorians, including Heavy Infantry Mandalorian, who condemned the lone gunfighter for transacting with the Empire.

Following the official introduction of the first wave of Hot Toys’ The Mandalorian collectible figures featuring the title character and IG-11, we are excited to continue the unveil of astonishingly detailed collectibles based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series and officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of this Heavy Infantry Mandalorian!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Heavy Infantry Mandalorian. Highlighting the features are the newly designed helmet and armor pieces, meticulously tailored outfit, beautifully applied weathering effects, finely sculpted jetpack, highly detailed and articulated heavy blaster with ammo belt, a blade, and a desert-themed figure base.

Don’t miss the chance to add this fully loaded bounty hunter from The Mandalorian in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS010
PRODUCT NAMEHEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMET IN METALLIC BLUE COLOR AND FINELY CRAFTED BODY ARMOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Heavy Infantry Mandalorian in the live action-series The Mandalorian
- Newly developed helmet in metallic blue color and finely crafted body armor
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hand
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
- One (1) right hand for holding blade

Costume:
- One (1) beige and black colored undersuit with blue and yellow colored weathered shoulder armors
- One (1) blue colored chest armor
- One (1) yellow colored left gauntlet
- One (1) brown colored right gauntlet
- One (1) brown colored leather-like utility belt with pouches
- One (1) brown colored waist sash
- One (1) pair of blue colored thigh guards
- One (1) pair of yellow colored left knee guards
- One (1) pair of blue and yellow colored calf guards
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with blue armor plates

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated heavy blaster with detachable strip
- One (1) blade

Accessories:
- One (1) yellow jetpack
- One (1) ammo belt for heavy blaster
- Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11045
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2469
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3325
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4294
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5283
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6271
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7262
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8246
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9232
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10216
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11208
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12192
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13178
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14160
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15146
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16137
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17130
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18123
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19117
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2093
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21131
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22116
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23105

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #HeavyInfantry #male #Sci-Fi #Disney+ #series #StarWars

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So it begins... the show has barely started and HT already has a second "Mk" of the Mandalorian armor. Smile I wonder if they will end up with as many as Iron Man... Smile That said, it looks pretty sweet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
To be fair to HT, however, this is a completely different character than the title character — though, yes, I have a feeling they’re going to milk these guys like IM since it doesn’t require likeness rights, and this falls into their realm of easy cash grab.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN: HEAVY INFANTRY MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:To be fair to HT, however, this is a completely different character than the title character — though, yes, I have a feeling they’re going to milk these guys like IM since it doesn’t require likeness rights, and this falls into their realm of easy cash grab.

Fair enough. Hopefully one day I'll see the series, but refusing to up my expectations, just in case. Smile

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
This figure somewhat reminds me of TANK in "Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future".
Love the pose with the gun pointed up, like Vasquez and Drake's training session in Aliens.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Boba Fett armor style is just great Design. I mean everybody loves it. I love star wars even though i dont collect it in 1/6. But someday i will buy a boba style figure

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This is a great looking figure and true to the character. But yes, there are opportunities for Hot Toys to milk it. I would love to see them do some of the other characters. But this is nice. I have always loved Star Wars and the Hot Toys line, but don't have the money to collect them....and I would be a completist....but decided to collect Mandalorian line. Pre-ordered Mandolorian and IG-11 and will pre-order this....will have a year to save anyhow!! haha.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
While I don't care to buy it I gotta say it is GLORIOUS! Just not my thing. ^^
But budget is used up after going for that Deluxe Luke with the two faces and two hair styles. Just had to have it.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Well, they may as well milk the license while there's still life in it.

MerylAkiba

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum