OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

Happy holidays, everyone!  Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f49b  Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 2744  Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 2728

Unfortunately this year I am extremely busy and exhausted and haven't had time to do a separate post, so I thought I'd just share a couple of pics in this one.

The figures here are two Sideshow 'upgrades' of Anakin and Padme based their appearances in the 2D animated Tartakovsky Clone Wars microseries from 2003. Since it's the 20th anniversary of that series this year, I've been wanting to do a little homage to it. But due to my work schedule and personal life situation at the moment, I don't know if I'll be able to complete that project prior to the end of the year, so this will have to do for now....

Here are Anakin and Padme.... imagine they are on some secret mission to Ilum, exploring an ice cave, then get snowed in....and 'have' to spend some quality time together. Wink

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 This_i12

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 Pad_111

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 Ap11

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 Long11

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 Pad11

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 This_i13

Plus bonus random lighting experiment:

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 Random10

Visisonor

I suspect a scene with aggressive negotiations is about to happen.

Upgraded figures look great!

BAD WOLF-787

Your Anakin looks great. Padme looks amazing. Indeed Happy holidays.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
They make a lovely couple, Sky, and am sure they are appreciating the time together. The right details are all there, and the upgrades pay off. The light experiment is also very cool, giving them an additional sci fi aspect, and the environment works very well for what you intended.
I hope you will continue to work on these projects and you will have additional related material to share before long.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice looking figures, S. Neat background and photos. Well done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f10

Diana

Diana
Oh yay! They look lovely together and the lighting experiment definitely worked out! Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, everyone. Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f49c Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f49b Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f49c Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f49b

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Very nice! They look great!

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Love the lighting effect on that last one and nice painting/recovery detail work on the figures. Good luck wrangling life into better order and getting to your project Very Happy

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice upgrade, Sky! santa

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice, good thing is Ilum doesn't have wampas (last time I checked) so they ought to be safe until Obi Wan comes up with a plan.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Happy Holidays ft. Anakin and Padme [updated Dec. 25th 2023] - Page 2 1f60e

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ooh I always love to see more of your awesome "couple" Smile I can totally imagine the Ice Cage (probably melting right now)

Great figures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum