OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:14 am

Macuk

Macuk
I’ve posted pics of my Damtoys Marine before but have been practicing with my new camera

The Marine was my second Damtoys figure and was built straight from the box apart from new combat trousers swapped out for the tucked in design of the originals

He is a big guy with heavily muscled arms which seem a bit over the top but the figure is based on the “Animal Mother” character in Full Metal Jacket and the headsculpt does look very much like Adam Baldwin

The set is to Damtoys usual high quality and you get a lot of kit and equipment to load him down withUS Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  2a96bc10
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Da478410
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  2740f410US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Df648110
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  A01dd310
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  18066b10US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Ca83b910
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  5a4e6d10
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  9f8c6c10US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  B4dbfb10
US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  644dba10

2US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:16 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nicely done!

3US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:41 am

Macuk

Macuk
Rogerbee wrote:Nicely done!

Thank you

4US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks great. Love all the little details.

5US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:44 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice, I like the light weathering, just the first day in Vietnam. 👍

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  1f60e

6US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:38 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. I like the muscle body you’ve chosen, makes him look badass.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  C8485110

7US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am

Ovy

Ovy
That 'burnt Sienna' color you use for weathering looks great again.

I think the muscle body works very well too, I mean it's "Vietnam, the movie!" After all.

8US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Macuk

Macuk
Thank you for comments
The pastel powder used always reminds me of the reddish brown dust seen in Vietnam pics

9US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 pm

GregT

splendid! I like the trousers untucked, well done.

10US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think I commented on the other site, but it warrants another reply -- great figure with attention to detail. You were concerned about the seamless arms on this one, but I really like how they look on him, completes the overall 'vibe'. Another excellent job. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

11US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam  Empty Re: US Marine Machine Gunner, Vietnam Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Macuk

Macuk
Thank you very much for comments

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum