OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAF Battle of Britain Pilot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Macuk

Macuk
I recently finished my first based 1/6th figure and must admit to really enjoying the project

I made a few alterations to the Alert Line RAF Pilot and based him with a DID Bulldog

The original Alert Line Tom Hardy Head was swapped out for a Facepool one which I have had for a while

The only other change was to the RAF uniform which I drained the colour out of to match the WWII blue used instead of the original colour which was way to dark

The figure was given a simple pose and was based with his dog as if just returning from a mission

Another first for me was doing the static grass on the groundwork

RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Ad889610
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Eb173e10
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Ff786c10
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot 54418c10
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot 01c03c10
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot 027d7510
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot 658ce410
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Da8ae710
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot E8f9fa10
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot B7475010
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot E1391910
RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Dbc83510

2RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:48 pm

GregT

haha, that headsculpt cracks me up, he looks happy just to be back alive.
great work on the base, and the figure really shines.

3RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is really great. Nice details, and excellent use of that head.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

RAF Battle of Britain Pilot C8485110

4RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:03 am

Macuk

Macuk
Quite a few people have used that head for the Pilot including Alert Line, the hairstyle and features seem perfect for the period  Very Happy

5RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:17 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh aww, I love this! The outfit and details are superb and the colours do look great. The dog is adorable, as is the character's expression. Beautifully executed. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:44 am

Ovy

Ovy
Yay he looks great, wondered when you would post this guy, he was your first avatar after all. I love how expression heads shine when their standard hair is replaced.

Have you tried the options with mask and/or goggles on?

7RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Macuk

Macuk
Thanks again for comments Guys

I did try the full mask and goggles on but decided to show the full character of the face

I’d like to do another Pilot so will consider it for that figure

8RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Empty Re: RAF Battle of Britain Pilot Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done -- and looks great both in color and in black and white. Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum