OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Guyver by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Custom Guyver by AFM Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:02 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
It's been awhile since I posted any customs but rest assure I've been busy. I didn't want to bombard you all, so I'm going to show one every few days. that way you can take your time and hopefully enjoy them all.

Here's the first one. Guyver is an anime monga character. I probably did the most customizing on this one. Tons of Tricks and tips went into him.
I did Guyver years ago but decided to give him a serious overhauling. He now has a Phicen / TbLeague body. So he has way more articulation now. It took about a day and half just to do the overhauling, but I'm very happy with the results. Please enjoy.

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230093216_1bc88452db_bDSC08340 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230318237_57a3d0d361_bDSC08341 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49229627133_f1296fd9b0_bDSC08342 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230093041_2024431dea_bDSC08343 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49229627018_ac5fff338f_hDSC08344 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49229626928_7c147cb625_bDSC08345 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49229626868_fbc569ea3e_bDSC08346 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49229626833_be47d305d1_hDSC08347 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230317657_e99602d9d4_bDSC08348 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230092551_6e16521429_bDSC08349 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Guyver by AFM 49230092451_f605aa8ff2_bDSC08350 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Like all the poses. I remember watching these live-action shows when I was a kid.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom Guyver by AFM C8485110

3Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Man, that's cool.

I have no idea about the character, but I like the look.

Well done, AFM.

4Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:14 pm

GregT

that's pretty dang cool, great action shots!

5Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:18 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I only vaguely remember a movie version, but anyway, your custom looks and poses excellently!

6Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:20 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really nice job, I love the purple colour of his armour!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:31 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
Beautiful job on the Guyver! Did you use the old Max Factory vinyl model kit for the armor parts? I have two of the kits (one unbuilt) and the movie on Blu-ray...maybe I'll follow your lead! Smile

David

8Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:45 am

Ovy

Ovy
Hah, silly me was totally expecting McGyver, defusing an atomic bomb with spit, grit and a hairpin. This one looks cool, let's hope he isn't kicking around those Christmas balls at night.

9Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Hah, silly me was totally expecting McGyver, defusing an atomic bomb with spit, grit and a hairpin. This one looks cool, let's hope he isn't kicking around those Christmas balls at night.

That's what I was expecting (MacGyver) when I saw the movie so many years ago... Smile

10Custom Guyver by AFM Empty Re: Custom Guyver by AFM Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:41 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Like all the poses. I remember watching these live-action shows when I was a kid.

There were two. the first had JJ from Good Times. The 2nd movie was way better. the first was more like a comedy.
dadrab wrote:Man, that's cool.

I have no idea about the character, but I like the look.

Well done, AFM.

Thanks brother. Good to see you here. I get very little love from OSW these days.
GubernatorFan wrote:I only vaguely remember a movie version, but anyway, your custom looks and poses excellently!

Thanks bro. I may give the 2nd one a watch this weekend.
skywalkersaga wrote:Really nice job, I love the purple colour of his armour!

Thanks. Purple is my favorite color.
highwayman57 wrote:Beautiful job on the Guyver! Did you use the old Max Factory vinyl model kit for the armor parts? I have two of the kits (one unbuilt) and the movie on Blu-ray...maybe I'll follow your lead! Smile

David

I purchase the kit years ago, so I'm not sure. If the head size on the two you have are the same size as mine, then yes. Some of the kit have the head really small. Too small for my taste. I actually placed a head in mine to attach to the Phicen body. It took quite a lot of dremeling but well worth it. Give it a shot.
\
Ovy wrote:Hah, silly me was totally expecting McGyver, defusing an atomic bomb with spit, grit and a hairpin. This one looks cool, let's hope he isn't kicking around those Christmas balls at night.
GubernatorFan wrote:

That's what I was expecting (MacGyver) when I saw the movie so many years ago... Smile

LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum