OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Farm Lands

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Farm Lands Empty The Farm Lands Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:27 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Gheizt received word that a farm in the northern areas had been plagued by a group of Mutated Green Cows, attacking not only people but other wildlife as well. As a ranger of the land, it was his duty to answer the call. He geared up and set out on his bike to investigate the scene.

The Farm Lands Img_2185
The Farm Lands Img_2186
The Farm Lands Img_2187The Farm Lands Img_2188
The Farm Lands Img_2189

GHEIZT: "Hmm...looks like the place, but I better check the soil for tracks to get a more precise location."

The Farm Lands Img_2190

"There it is...definitely smells like sour milk from a mutant cow...and the scent seems to leave a trail to my right..."

The Farm Lands Img_2191
The Farm Lands Img_2192

"Damn, looks like human remains. The cows tore every last strip of meat from them. I guess not all dairy products are...good for your bones."
The Farm Lands Faceap19

BUT WAIT!!! Suddenly a soft shuffling behind, as though something creeping up.

The Farm Lands Img_2193
The Farm Lands Img_2194
The Farm Lands Img_2195

2The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice... and he cracked a joke that made him chuckle at himself... precious.

3The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:54 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hahaha, I love it! And his cheeky grin at his own jest was indeed adorable. You continue to impress with not only your unique and detailed figures, but also your surreal scenes and darkly humorous scenarios! :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, Gheizt like:

Green flesh eating cows sound interesting, let's see what he got himself into there.

5The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The best jokes are the ones you say to yourself, or something like that my grandpa used to say. Cool story and as always great figures, I wouldn't want to be in that field when the mutant green cows come to eat.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Farm Lands 1f60e

6The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:18 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting and funny. One critique: a bike like that (a “cruiser”) isn’t designed, nor are the tires, for terrain as rough as you have there. I’ve driven on relatively smooth grass (parking for events), and it isn’t ideal; anything too rough, and the ground a mix of soft and hard, and one is likely to dump the bike. “Dirt Bikes” are made for that type of ground, cruisers not so much — they are too heavy, and the slower you go on rough, soft/hard ground causes the fork of the front tire to get pulled out of control — hence the likelihood of falling over. Nothing that takes away from your story, but I thought I’d mention it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Farm Lands C8485110

7The Farm Lands Empty Re: The Farm Lands Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
skywalkersaga wrote:Hahaha, I love it! And his cheeky grin at his own jest was indeed adorable. You continue to impress with not only your unique and detailed figures, but also your surreal scenes and darkly humorous scenarios! :'D

Hehe, thanks again for indulging in my sense of entertainment. I don't always intend for things to get weird/goofy, I come up with scenarios randomly as I photograph, like a wild card dreamlike experience.

Theboo-bomb wrote:The best jokes are the ones you say to yourself, or something like that my grandpa used to say. Cool story and as always great figures, I wouldn't want to be in that field when the mutant green cows come to eat.
I can agree to some extent, though I also know my humor can be really dry or cheesy sometimes. And though just a gag, I am now tempted to actually invest in the search for 1/6 scale cows to make it happen. If anyone remembers the cow fight scene from the satire movie Kung Pow! Enter the Fist, it would probably play out similar to that. Razz

Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting and funny. One critique: a bike like that (a “cruiser”) isn’t designed, nor are the tires, for terrain as rough as you have there. I’ve driven on relatively smooth grass (parking for events), and it isn’t ideal; anything too rough, and the ground a mix of soft and hard, and one is likely to dump the bike. “Dirt Bikes” are made for that type of ground, cruisers not so much — they are too heavy, and the slower you go on rough, soft/hard ground causes the fork of the front tire to get pulled out of control — hence the likelihood of falling over. Nothing that takes away from your story, but I thought I’d mention it.

Thanks for the info, I am honestly not too familiar with the actual mechanics of most automotive related things. I've been meaning to buy a more accurate and detailed ride of some kind, I've just put off choosing what style I want to go with, how much I could potentially modify, price range, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum