OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Body Check : TBL S28 A

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:01 am

Ephiane

I remember when i did this modification i was inspired by a Game of Thrones Ygrid Artwork... found also the body i made that for. But this was one of my 10.000 never finished bashes Laughing

Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 830fd110
Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Faceap47

27Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:04 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That’s a cool shot, Ephi. Nice effect with the snow.

28Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:06 am

skywalkersaga

Beautiful! Looks gorgeous in that pose. And I love to see people's inspirations, it's fascinating!

29Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:38 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Wow, simple (if requiring a good deal of courage and skill) but effective! Thanks for sharing it with us.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:56 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends... but at last i have to say i´m sorry. No idea what sculpt that was. The original wasn´t a HT i remember. The skin tone was darker, so i change it. By doing that i messed and the Eyebrows was gone Laughing I have to paint new ones in a red haired style. The Brows are not the original and the mouth was closed, without that funny rabbit Teeth i gave her. Any ideas of the original Sculpt are welcome

31Body Check : TBL S28 A  - Page 2 Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:00 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Perhaps it is a Kumik sculpt?

Something similar to this...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KUMIK-1-6-KM16-26-Female-Head-Sculpt-Caving-w-blonde-hair-Fit-12-Figure-Body/113453029398?hash=item1a6a53d816:g:FAoAAOSwRWdd16PY

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum