OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Body Check : TBL S28 A

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Body Check : TBL S28 A Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:49 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi All, sorry for the long absence.

I´m still in and look to all your fantastic stuff, from time to time.

This is not really a big bash, but i have this body now some months and never write a review. Love all the reviews here and they are very useful to me. So i have to one to. I like to show some poses with the S28 A and what Pose is possible and how the Body looks by some poses, because of the short Arms. She gives all she can do..... Very Happy

Thanks for watching

Eph

Body Check : TBL S28 A  115
Body Check : TBL S28 A  215
Body Check : TBL S28 A  314
Body Check : TBL S28 A  415
Body Check : TBL S28 A  513
Body Check : TBL S28 A  614

2Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see you back, Ephi. Really cute review; thanks for sharing. Why did I hear the song “Ms. Amanda Jones” in my head looking at this figure and head sculpt...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body Check : TBL S28 A  C8485110

3Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:34 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is adorable! Was she the same girl you used for your Christmas 'bash? Love her!

And I'm very glad to see you around -- hope you are staying safe in these scary times. <3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:51 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks really good, indeed it's good to see you around.

5Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome back! Someone was looking for you to ask you a question... but it has been so long I've forgotten the details. Don't be a stranger! Especially if you're going to have such cool kitbashes to share. Very nicely put together, posed, and presented with that extra touch of FaceApp magic. Very, very cool! I don't know why this drew my attention, but did you weather the sneakers yourself?

6Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:08 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice to see you back, Ephi. Really cute review; thanks for sharing. Why did I hear the song “Ms. Amanda Jones” in my head looking at this figure and head sculpt...

Thank You Stryker. I googled the lyrics. Yes, that´s written for her  Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:This is adorable! Was she the same girl you used for your Christmas 'bash? Love her!

And I'm very glad to see you around -- hope you are staying safe in these scary times. <3

Thank You Sky. No i try another modified sculpt. I was not happy with the old one. Thanks for Your apprehension. But when are times not scary ?  That´s why we made little clean safe 1:6 worlds  Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:She looks really good, indeed it's good to see you around.

Thank You, Wolfi

GubernatorFan wrote:Welcome back! Someone was looking for you to ask you a question... but it has been so long I've forgotten the details. Don't be a stranger! Especially if you're going to have such cool kitbashes to share. Very nicely put together, posed, and presented with that extra touch of FaceApp magic. Very, very cool! I don't know why this drew my attention, but did you weather the sneakers yourself?

Thank You Gube.   I´m going lazy and do only her dress, Sculpt and Hair here. And the dirt on the shoes Laughing

Body Check : TBL S28 A  Faceap46

7Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ephiane wrote:

skywalkersaga wrote:This is adorable! Was she the same girl you used for your Christmas 'bash? Love her!

Thank You Sky. No i try another modified sculpt. I was not happy with the old one. Thanks for Your apprehension. But when are times not scary ?  That´s why we made little clean safe 1:6 worlds  Very Happy

All too true... ;')

The new head looks great, too. I'd love to see what it looks like without the FaceApp?

8Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. I’m curious what the head is originally, as well.

9Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:45 am

Diana

Diana
That's one beautiful figure/character and beautiful shots, too! Thank you for sharing! Smile

10Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:
Ephiane wrote:

All too true... ;')

The new head looks great, too. I'd love to see what it looks like without the FaceApp?

Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah. I’m curious what the head is originally, as well.

Thanks Friends. The Head is the Original Version in the pictures, when she not smiles. That was a realy old Headsculpt. Years ago, when i start to made Storys / Comics i need Sculpts with an open Mouth. Because if You show a  " talking " Charakter with a speech bubble, that´s bad if the sculpt has a closed mouth  Rolling Eyes . I made a very fine cut between the lips with a scalpel, open the mouth and fill some teeth in. Like this one....

Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200310

AerynDiana wrote:That's one beautiful figure/character and beautiful shots, too! Thank you for sharing! Smile

Thank You very much, Di. And welcome to the forum. Ah, Man. That´s the sport body i need, your avatar figure wears Very Happy

11Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:54 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, how neat! So that head has a custom open mouth? It looks really good, though it was FaceApp too!

12Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lazy... simple? If I didn't know better, I would believe that Ephiane was fishing for compliments! Smile This much designing, creating, and weathering is certainly not lazy, nor could the physical modification of a mouth sculpt be described as simple. Not to mention the excellent final appearance and of course the presentation.

13Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, how neat! So that head has a custom open mouth? It looks really good, though it was FaceApp too!

Thanks. Man i really love the face app. I still have the for free version. I do all the pictures with face app, because i use a Colour filter called " Vega" . If You look at your figure pictures and the body / Headsculpt skin tone match isn´t 100 %, You can try all the  Face App " Filters " till you have one with a 100 % match.

GubernatorFan wrote:Lazy... simple? If I didn't know better, I would believe that Ephiane was fishing for compliments! Smile This much designing, creating, and weathering is certainly not lazy, nor could the physical modification of a mouth sculpt be described as simple. Not to mention the excellent final appearance and of course the presentation.

Yes OK, You got me. I only want your compliments Laughing . Nah, it´s lazy because i do Years ago complete Storys , Dios, Backgrounds, Weapons, Armor and so on. This is only one figure on a white Background

14Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
FaceApp is funny for some special shots but overall I prefer the normal HS especially if they are as nice as this one. Smile

Very cool figure, like the body!

15Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Cool photos, seems like that body is quite flexible even if she has short arms. I thought I we where going to see some break dancing! 😎

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Body Check : TBL S28 A  1f60e

16Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. I had no idea that was the Kumik Chloe head sculpt. What a difference new hair and Face App can make.

17Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Hah, I can totally see her and Diana's avatar in their neon ankle warmers aerobiccing.

Something stupid/awesome for the mood:

18Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:09 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, Ovy Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've been in anxiety attack mode all day, and this gave me a much-needed laugh. ;'D

19Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:46 am

Diana

Diana
Ephiane wrote:Ah, Man. That´s the sport body i need, your avatar figure wears Very Happy
I think yours is way prettier. Especially that color combination of the tights with her hair!! Very Happy

20Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:48 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:FaceApp is funny for some special shots but overall I prefer the normal HS especially if they are as nice as this one. Smile

Very cool figure, like the body!

Thank You, Val.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Cool photos, seems like that body is quite flexible even if she has short arms. I thought I we where going to see some break dancing! 😎

Thanks Bomb, maybe i add some break dance pics if i had time that for  Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Wow. I had no idea that was the Kumik Chloe head sculpt. What a difference new hair and Face App can make.

No... You missunderstood. That´s because of my bad english  Very Happy . This is NOT a Cloe mortez sculpt. I can´t remember what sculpt it is. So many years ago i made this. For You i made a ten minutes making of with a old HS i don´t need anymore. That´s just a fast unclean Making of. With more time you can get really nice results. This one looks like more than a vampire  Laughing It´s a mouth mod for to get a special HS. Now i have face app, it´s not necassary anymore to do it in that way. The mouth of the " Aerobic Girl " was closed before. I opend it in that Mod way and give that funny rabbit teeth to her Laughing

Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200314
Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200312
Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200311
Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200316
Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200315

I just show the Hobbit Sculpt for example...

At ease

Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200318

Grrrrrr...

Body Check : TBL S28 A  20200319

Ovy wrote:Hah, I can totally see her and Diana's avatar in their neon ankle warmers aerobiccing.

Something stupid/awesome for the mood:

Ah, to good old clean times....

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks, Ovy Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've been in anxiety attack mode all day, and this gave me a much-needed laugh. ;'D

AerynDiana wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Ah, Man. That´s the sport body i need, your avatar figure wears Very Happy
I think yours is way prettier. Especially that color combination of the tights with her hair!! Very Happy

Thank You. The Body your figure wears is fine made, my one is very rugged, because of my sewing skills  Very Happy

21Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ah, I see.

Interesting mod technique — how many times did you cut yourself doing that? Looks like a scary procedure.

22Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:01 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
I remember when i did this modification i was inspired by a Game of Thrones Ygrid Artwork... found also the body i made that for. But this was one of my 10.000 never finished bashes Laughing

Body Check : TBL S28 A  830fd110
Body Check : TBL S28 A  Faceap47

23Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a cool shot, Ephi. Nice effect with the snow.

24Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:06 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful! Looks gorgeous in that pose. And I love to see people's inspirations, it's fascinating!

25Body Check : TBL S28 A  Empty Re: Body Check : TBL S28 A Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, simple (if requiring a good deal of courage and skill) but effective! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum