OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“ Joker’s got my father.”

With the fame of the Batman Arkham game series continues to spread globally, some of the iconic characters from Batman: Arkham Knight have gained immense popularity. To keep up the momentum, Hot Toys is elated to introduce the female character from one of the downloadable episodes “A Matter of Family”. Determined to save her father from The Joker, Babara Gordon, a.k.a. Batgirl has to battle against the Joker along with Robin. Highly sought after by “Bats” fans, here comes the extremely cool-looking 1/6th scale Batgirl collectible figure.

Beautifully crafted based on Batgirl’s appearance in the video game, the 1/6th scale Batgirl features a newly developed masked head sculpt with long light brown real fabric hair, a newly developed body tailored for Batgirl, a sophisticated tailored Batsuit with gold color Bat logo on the chest as well as light copper colored armor on arms, a light copper color belt, an array of Bat gadgets including grapnel gun with Batclaw, Batarangs and a Remote Hacking Device. Last but not least, the figure also comes with a specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop.

It’s such a joyous opportunity to own the 1/6th scale Batgirl from Batman: Arkham Knight! Dress your shelf with this brilliant piece and place it along with the Arkham game series now!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM40
PRODUCT NAMEBATGIRL
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESBATSUIT WITH A GOLD COLORED BAT LOGO, BATARANGS, GRAPNEL GUN WITH ATTACHABLE BATCLAW
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY JEA-SUNG, EOM. HEAD 3D DESIGNED BY DA-HYE, KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Batgirl Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batgirl in Batman: Arkham Knight videogame
- Newly developed masked head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long light brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) right gun holding hand
- One (1) left remote device holding hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed Batsuit with a gold colored Bat logo on the chest as well as an attachable leather-like black and light copper colored cape
- One (1) light copper color utility belt
- One (1) pair of light copper arm armor
- One (1) pair of light brown colored boots

Weapons and Gadgets:
- Two (2) Batarangs
- One (1) grapnel gun with attachable Batclaw
- One (1) Remote Hacking Device

Accessories:
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Jea-Sung, Eom
- Head 3D Designed by Da-Hye, Kim
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A721b210
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ef668c10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6f86fd10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 47c45c10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2da61610
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8a173710
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 96c15710
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2b2d8910
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14713f10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0d53f210
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0fc36010
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 044bce10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 57696110
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C2825910
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ca71de10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE B2286d10
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bb770410
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7f16d610

#newproduct #HotToys #ArkhamKnight #Batgirl # videogame #female #DC #comicbook #Batman

Diana

Diana
That's beautiful. Shame that I don't care about the character (because I don't know her). She looks great!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOVE the sculpt --- but wish there was an unmasked version! I'd get it in an instant!

ETA: Also love the boots. But I have a feeling maybe they aren't totally removeable...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:LOVE the sculpt --- but wish there was an unmasked version! I'd get it in an instant!
Totally thought the same thing!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just like you ladies said. It looks great, but might be far more enticing with an additional, unmasked, headsculpt. Besides, HT has been known to reserve that treatment for a second release -- although there is of course no guarantee that there will be a second release, or that it would be less than $500... Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s up at Sideshow $243 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:That's beautiful. Shame that I don't care about the character (because I don't know her). She looks great!

I’m not familiar with the game character, but the comic-book character is Barbara Gordon, daughter of Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman in the Nolan movies) — unbeknownst to him, of course. Later on in the books, the Joker shoots her in the back and cripples her. Wheelchair-bound she becomes the founder of the Birds of Prey as a character called Oracle — a character not seen, or even mentioned, in the new movie with Harley Quinn.

To me, Batgirl will always be the lovely Yvonne Craig, a former ballerina and model who became an actress, from the 3rd season of the 60s Batman TV show — who sadly passed away in 2015. I had a huge crush on her as a wee lad — and she rode a bitching motorcycle.

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 46181310
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16ed8710
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Eb20b810

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She is one great looking action figure but I really don't care for her jointed hips like you would find on a 1/12 action figure so I can't help but wonder if most of her outfit is just molded on?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker - the original Batgirl is super cute, I love her purple outfit --- I have a thing for purple if you haven't noticed, lol. ;D

I'd love to see a 1/6 figure of that version in your collection someday...unless I missed it and you already have one?

Bad Wolf - I agree with you completely, the visible joints are glaring, but I'm pretty sure that is standard for a lot of suited/armoured Hot Toys figures these days. Isn't that how the Aquaman figure was?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
skywalkersaga wrote: Bad Wolf - I agree with you completely, the visible joints are glaring, but I'm pretty sure that is standard for a lot of suited/armoured Hot Toys figures these days. Isn't that how the Aquaman figure was?

Yep your right it sure seems like it, I just Googled him and it sure looks like it although there is another one with much better outfit, my original Wonder Woman Hot Toys figure also has visible joints but but fortunately skirt hide it, I'm  guessing that why some people swapped out her body for a TBLeague one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sky, I do have a 1/6 60s Batgirl, but it’s the statue by Tweeterhead:

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE F1dacd10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, awesome, looks great with your figures all the same!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
AerynDiana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:LOVE the sculpt --- but wish there was an unmasked version! I'd get it in an instant!
Totally thought the same thing!

GubernatorFan wrote:Just like you ladies said. It looks great, but might be far more enticing with an additional, unmasked, headsculpt.

I quadruple that emotion! Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Sky, I do have a 1/6 60s Batgirl, but it’s the statue by Tweeterhead:

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE F1dacd10

Oh dude! I'm super jealous. Whenever the movie comes on TV, I stay and watch until he runs up to the camera and says, "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." Then I'll have a chuckle and go to bed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:
Oh dude! I'm super jealous. Whenever the movie comes on TV, I stay and watch until he runs up to the camera and says, "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." Then I'll have a chuckle and go to bed.

Haha! That’s a classic line.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm guessing the bulk of the prototype photos were photoshopped, as in hand this is hands down one of the ugliest figures (particularly the ball joints at the hips -- horrible; I am massively disappointed. Hot Toys keeps jacking up their prices, but cutting corners again and again. This is like an over-priced 3 1/2" figure. The arms are covered in the usual HT cheap rubber, so I expect them to rot over time, as is the cape -- odd considering the rest of the figure is hard plastic.

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3635

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, she definitely came out looking like a toy, not a Hot Toy. Too bad.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Darn. And here's the worst part. Those promo pics really looked good -- so (unless this is a case of great prototype vs deteriorated actual product, which doesn't usually happen at Hot Toys) the promo photoshoot guy must really have done something. And the promos were good enough to get my money, though I don't have her in hand yet. The thing is, I'm not naive or stupid, and I didn't just fall for the promo pics uncritically. I assessed that HT Arkham Knight Batman was a similar figure that actually delivered pretty well on similar design elements. So the worst thing is that HT could and did deliver adequately on Arkham Knight Batman, and only on round 2, Arkham Knight Batgirl they decided to cut corners. Maybe the economic pressures of the Covid years?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I love Batgirl in all of her various incarnations, but she’s already very well represented in my 1/12 collection.

brassco

brassco
omg! that is HT quality? I've known HT's product is not necessary the best, but this is a new low! I feel for you man! My mesh up Batgirl looks way better than this!!

csyeung

csyeung
I finally got my Batgirl. Mark's points are all valid. I still like it though as it's probably the only Batgirl we'll get unless they decide to do one from the HBO film. There are odd choices and I do doubt the longevity of some of the materials used. From certain angles you can probably hide the most glaring choice of the exposed ball joint at the hips. She can be posed more than most HT's though. I do think that you should only get this if you really like the character.

Here are a couple pics I took so far.
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc03810
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT BATGIRL 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc03811

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I'm liking her though I haven't done much yet. This thread warned me about a number of concerns, and I might have skipped her then if I could have, but I was already committed. All those concerns are valid but the thread had done me the favor of advising me beforehand, so they were less of a surprise, and I opened the box with already adjusted expectations. This was a more positive experience than it would have been otherwise, So thanks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely shot, Craig!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What strikes me is that materials used for the final product look very different than what was shown in the promo. The finish of the armour, especially.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Nicely shot, Craig!

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum