OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“It appears the game is over before it even begins” – Deathstroke

Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, is one of the world’s greatest and most deadly mercenaries in DC Comics. He was part of an experimental super-soldier program which allowed him to gain metahuman strength, speed, and healing abilities. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Deathstroke inspired by the designs from the highly acclaimed video game Batman: Arkham Origins.

The collectible is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Deathstroke from the game featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, a meticulously tailored multi-layer Deathstroke suit with battle damage and weathering effect, an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate specially designed for the alternative katana holding pose, an array of detailed weapons including Deathstroke’s ballistic staff handle with interchangeable ends displaying different battle modes, a remote claw, a pistol, a katana, two grenades, several detachable bullets off from the shoulder armor and a figure stand with specially designed backdrop!

This merciless hunter Deathstroke collectible figure will deserve a spot in your great Batman: Arkham collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM30
PRODUCT NAMEDEATHSTROKE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED DEATHSTROKE HELMETED HEAD SCULPT WITH ONE-EYED MASK, AN INTERCHANGEABLE BATTLE DAMAGED CHEST ARMOR PLATE, A REMOTE CLAW WITH ARTICULATED CLAW
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Deathstroke Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins game
- A newly developed Deathstroke helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Newly developed specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding remote claw
- One (1) pair of hands for holding katana
- One (1) energy staff holding left hand

Costume :
- One (1) newly designed and greatly detailed orange and blue – colored battled damaged Deathstroke armor with weathering effect
- One (1) silver-colored under shirt with scale-pattern
- One (1) pair of black-colored pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like utility belt with katana sheath and pouches
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with pouches around the belt and pistol holster on thigh
- One (1) thigh holster with pouch
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) ballistic staff handle with two (2) sets of interchangeable ends (collapsed and expended)
- One (1) remote claw with articulated claw
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) katana
- Two (2) grenades
- Seven (7) bullets attachable to left shoulder armor

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo, character nameplate and backdrop

**Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS and all related characters and elements ©️ & ™️ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)

©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 136
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 232
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 331
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 430
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 530
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 630
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 730
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 829
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 928
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1028
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1126
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1224
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1324
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1422
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1522
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1620
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1717
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1817
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1917
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2016
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2115
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2215
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2312
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2412

#newproduct #male #DC #HotToys #Deathstroke #Batman #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've got no personal interest in this figure, but it does look glorious.

dadrab

dadrab
It is very fine looking, although I'm equally sure it will be stupidly overpriced.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Yep, he looks very..... battle damaged Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not wild about the shoulder pads. It makes his head look really tiny.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

JohnByng

Hypocrite alert!

I am annoyed that he looks like a mix of Deadpool and Deadshot. Don't these people have any imagination?

And now a word from our tame hypocrite:

I do quite like some of it and I will see if he is parted out. Blush... blush...

gunm

gunm
$250 MSRP. I PO @BBTS in case I change my mind about this.

MerylAkiba

Darn it! Already pre-order sold out. Curse my erratic work schedule.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:Darn it! Already pre-order sold out. Curse my erratic work schedule.

Timewalker still has it available for PO

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS DEATHSTROKE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ährm.... what does he do with the shotgun shell on his shoulder armor ? Looks like to big for his pistol. I´m not a Expert in Superhero Stuff and Fire Arms...please correct me.

Could be the reason why Batman beats the (censored) out of him. Like his armor looks like. That Guy is disorganized. Wink

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Ephiane wrote:Ährm.... what does he do with the shotgun shell on his shoulder armor ? Looks like to big for his pistol. I´m not a Expert in Superhero Stuff and Fire Arms...please correct me.

Could be the reason why Batman beats the (censored) out of him. Like his armor looks like. That Guy is disorganized. Wink

Yes noticed the "useless" shotgun shells too... exactly like movie Crossbones (shotgun shells & holder on same left shoulder)
just for decoration purposes.

JohnByng

I know what happened: he must have put the shotgun down on his right side and when he finished his sandwich he forgot about it because he couldn't see it! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Ährm.... what does he do with the shotgun shell on his shoulder armor ? Looks like to big for his pistol. I´m not a Expert in Superhero Stuff and Fire Arms...please correct me.

Could be the reason why Batman beats the (censored) out of him. Like his armor looks like.  That Guy is disorganized. Wink

Yes noticed the "useless" shotgun shells too... exactly like movie Crossbones (shotgun shells & holder on same left shoulder)
just for decoration purposes.

That's the problem with a lot of character designs. If the person knows absolutely nothing about firearms; they just end up adding stuff they think looks cool. Maybe the shell holders came with the armor when he purchased it, kind of like a pre-assembled tactical vest.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky

Could be the reason why Batman beats the (censored) out of him. Like his armor looks like.  That Guy is disorganized. Wink

This totally made me lol. Keep picturing him fighting batman but struggling to remember where he put anything.

I always liked the clean look of his helmet, so not as big a fan of all the battle damage. But the figure really does look impressive as hell.

I actually try really hard with custom figures to configure weapons and ammo in ways that make sense. Which usually involves me standing in the living room grabbing for imaginary weapons to see if they'd be in comfortable or reachable spots.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum