OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
My latest bash. I was able to purchase the head from BlackOp Toys for a good price. So here he is upgraded. I know he looks like Duke Nukem, but he's not. I like the sun glasses but he will usually not wear them except on certain missions. Thanks for looking.
G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879085298_7080f703bb_bDSC09548 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879615236_ae215649d0_bDSC09549 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879925317_ca76ffb759_bDSC09550 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879615181_67a0b067fd_bDSC09551 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879925267_b3c403ea1d_bDSC09552 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879615091_e5611f2987_bDSC09553 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879925187_86160f2e3c_bDSC09554 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879615016_ba38d05b25_bDSC09555 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879085008_422d7b67f8_bDSC09556 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879084973_0dd5f4ff6a_bDSC09557 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879925027_b3e376d793_bDSC09558 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879924997_90e5ddd8ab_bDSC09559 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 49879084848_9d31615cbb_4kDSC09560 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think he turned out very cool. And all the more impressive finding anything on Black Ops Toys for a good price. Wink Also, someone was looking for a suitable head sculpt for Duke Nukem, so maybe that will provide ideas/inspiration.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. You know, paint his hair dark with graying sideburns, and add an eye-patch, and he could easily pass for comic book (original) Nick Fury.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Great job, I get a retro vibe from him. Like he's from a forgotten cult action movie.

(Austrian accent): "I am da law!"

It's the year 2005, the future.
His name is Joe Duke. He will find you.

This could be his theme song.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another fun custom. I think you must come up with new kitbashes quicker than anyone I have seen yet! :'D

Ovy -- I can't even begin to describe how much I love the aesthetic of Yoshiaki Kawajiri's animation style. His Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is one of my fave animated movies ever. :3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He looks like a really cool 80's action hero. I like his look.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! G.I. Joe Duke Upgraded Custom by AFM Picture heavy 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:I think he turned out very cool. And all the more impressive finding anything on Black Ops Toys for a good price. Wink Also, someone was looking for a suitable head sculpt for Duke Nukem, so maybe that will provide ideas/inspiration.

Thanks. I usually do not buy too much from that site. Priced tend to be on the higher side, but with the sale and the fact that they were the only one to have the Sideshow Duke head, I had to get it. It was the last one.
If any one can find the head, I would love to see someone make a Duke Nukem out of him.

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool. You know, paint his hair dark with graying sideburns, and add an eye-patch, and he could easily pass for comic book (original) Nick Fury.

Thanks. I would love to see that too.

Ovy wrote:Great job, I get a retro vibe from him. Like he's from a forgotten cult action movie.
(Austrian accent): "I am da law!"
It's the year 2005, the future.
His name is Joe Duke. He will find you.
This could be his theme song.
LOL. That was too cool. I would love to do stop motion that is that powerful and exciting.

skywalkersaga wrote:Another fun custom. I think you must come up with new kitbashes quicker than anyone I have seen yet! :'D

Thanks, I just have been blessed with a lot of time on my hands. Plus it's just too much fun making all these customs. Can I get an Amen?

Theboo-bomb wrote:He looks like a really cool 80's action hero. I like his look.
I agree, Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum