OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Female Character

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Custom Female Character - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom Female Character Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Theboo-bomb

She looks really good, great job on the sewing and all the other details.

52Custom Female Character - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom Female Character Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:26 pm

MeMyself&I

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice job on the outfit and the elaborate patterns/designs.

Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks really good, great job on the sewing and all the other details.

Thank you both! It was a fun project 😁

53Custom Female Character - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom Female Character Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:49 am

skywalkersaga

Wow, she turned out beautifully! I remember when you first mentioned this project and I'm so glad to see how it finally turned out. Always nice to see these kinds of homeages to favourite characters. The attention to detail is really lovely, and the way you did the outfit is so unique. It really does look custom-made in the best possible way. And the hairstyle looks great, too!

Congrats on finishing her -- I look forward to seeing more creations from you! : )

54Custom Female Character - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom Female Character Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:52 am

MeMyself&I

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, she turned out beautifully! I remember when you first mentioned this project and I'm so glad to see how it finally turned out. Always nice to see these kinds of homeages to favourite characters. The attention to detail is really lovely, and the way you did the outfit is so unique. It really does look custom-made in the best possible way. And the hairstyle looks great, too!

Congrats on finishing her -- I look forward to seeing more creations from you! : )

Thank you Skywalkersaga! I definitely appreciate the kind words, from you and everyone else! I have learned a ton from you all over these 7-8 months I have been here, that honestly she wouldn't be done if it were not for that!

I will be remaking her sword come spring time when I can get back outside to work with metal (funny enough the one thing I actually do have experience with that is useful to this hobby, but in a larger scale), but until then this is perfectly fine. I am torn on what the next project will be but you will all be seeing it, hopefully with more in progress photos!

55Custom Female Character - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom Female Character Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:45 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You’re most welcome! And good luck with the sword, that sounds like a fun project in itself. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum