OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Finally got my 1/12 Nam guys out for another little shoot.

I still have lots of customizing in mind for them, so there's some changes in the wind.

"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50021053866_b85a0479ff_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50021307117_7275021cdd_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50020511068_ce2054ca22_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50020511108_935a3664e5_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50020511073_4268b7fba7_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50021307032_865448810c_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50020511083_36ab1f26e9_c
"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" 50021307092_082427e692_c

The M60 gunner based on King from Platoon is my latest addition, and I'm lovin' him, the detail is amazing,

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice. If the fence wasn’t there, many of these would look like real guys in the jungles. Nice to see you having fun again outside.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

"Somewhere out there is the beast, and he hungry tonight" C8485110

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks Mark!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they look great in this outing.

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot Peter!

I've got something not entirely historically accurate planned for these guys, too Wink So hopefully I'll be able to get that stuff done and shot sometime soon!

ZombieTestSubject

Very cool outdoors shots. Despite the scale disparity, you got it to look very real. And love the Buddhist "ruins"

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Very cool outdoors shots. Despite the scale disparity, you got it to look very real. And love the Buddhist "ruins"

Thanks! Outdoor Vietnam shots have always been a favourite of mine to do. I've since added to the ranks with another grunt and have some more scenes and such in mind Smile

ZombieTestSubject

PickleMunkey wrote:Thanks! Outdoor Vietnam shots have always been a favourite of mine to do. I've since added to the ranks with another grunt and have some more scenes and such in mind Smile

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing them.

Diana

Diana
Very nicely posed and composed. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome work! They look really amazing for 1/12!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice figures indeed! love the detailing! They look quite a home outdoors!

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot guys Smile Got some big future plans for these guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum