OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
The future is in front of us.

CyberLife, a world-renowned android manufacturing company from Detroit, USA, not only provides android for government agencies but also focuses on our daily life. Today, Cyberlife brings its latest housekeeping android AX400, codename: "Kara".
Cyberlife is committed to providing families with a friendly, gentle, and efficient housekeeping android. AX400 is perfectly qualified for this goal. AX400 not only has a nice appearance, perfect clothes but also provides you with a perfect service. Preorder now, we will also provide discounts......
"Wait, why are you hurting Alice! Stay away from her!"
"I’m sorry, Alice."
"After we cross the border, we can start over. You can go to school, maybe I will find a job."
"As long as we stay together, that is all that matters."
"This is a story about a little girl, who was tired of being afraid, she dreamed of being like all the other girls, but deep down, she knew she couldn’t. Then, she met a robot and the robot was not happy, so they decided to run away together to find a better life. They encountered many dangers along the way, but they were so brave and escaped all of them. On the way, they met a Gentle giant, who promised to protect them. And the ending of this story is up to us, Alice."

Comes with:
-Silver short hair head sculpt
-Light brown long hair head sculpt
- Highly posable body
-4 exclusive hand types include:
-A pair of holding hands
-A relaxing hand
-A gun holding hands

Costume:
-Beige gradient long sleeve sweater
-Dark blue jacket
-Gray pattern shirt
-Leggings
-Belt
-Exclusive shoes

Accessories:
- Detachable Magazine Handgun
-Openable box
-Silver scissor
-The car ticket
-Golden key
-Transparent special effects
-Paper products
-Exclusive base

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) V3DlawI

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) SjLXLdh

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) CurK4LS

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) WOuoY6V

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) NVAvt3F

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 7uavrBI

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) JA4QRm9

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) MtGHcdy

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) BAXe1Ia

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) P9he0CM

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) P8SegkY

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 41TGl55

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) VlUVU8F

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) S8Ei7J0

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 21ZD55d

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) HjyMWTf

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) Dnb3pz6

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) OfzS5a7

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 9zrT0Nc

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) C9BCcVn

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) Li70f96

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) E39x3Oo

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 5WitTDn

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 6zRfB3Y

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 6OzdBgX

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) FDcxdLb

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

This is all the info I could find. I''m sure she'll be up for PO soon and I'm sure more details will emerge.
Looks better than their Connor did. Probably be an announcement from Lim Toys any minute....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The set looks great. I don't know the source material, but she seems very well done and suitable both as a portrayal of the actual character and as a random modernistic/futuristic female figure. Some great props and accessories, too.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
She's from Detroit: Become Human, same as the Connor figures from VTS and Lim Toys. Brilliant game, completed it quite recently.

Here she is as she appears in the game and with the actress that did the motion capture and voice:

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) Kara10

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I really need to play this game. All of the Quantic Dream's games I played were amazing experiences. I love this "interactive movie" style. And for what I've read, they did a stellar job on Detroit: Become Human.
I'm still waiting for a Madison Paige figure, from Heavy Rain. She'd fit right with the bikers.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

You should, it's amazing! If you want the PC version, you do need a pretty decent spec machine to run it. It's been a bit finicky when it comes to graphics card drivers, but, most could be down to people not understanding system requirements. Mine runs fine.

The good thing about these games is that, even if you do watch playthroughs, that isn't necessarily the way to play it. They can make different choices or miss things. I'm partway through Beyond Two Souls right now, I've not been good at the combat, but seem to have got Jodie through the story anyway.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks great. The base is cool, too. I don’t play video games anymore, so the source material isn’t as important to me. I like the brunette head sculpt (or is that a separate hair piece).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Interested to see if Lim is offering one as well. While I think it's cool that this comes with 3 sets of clothing and a pretty cool base albeit scene specific, it doesn't have the main uniform from the start. I wonder if they considered doing a two-pack with Alice. I would have prefered that instead of the base. Although, a kid body may be hard to make. ( I played her in the game with dark short hair so this figure will look off to me if it was on my shelf unless i do a repaint).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks great. The base is cool, too. I don’t play video games anymore, so the source material isn’t as important to me. I like the brunette head sculpt (or is that a separate hair piece).

There's 2 heads.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Interested to see if Lim is offering one as well. While I think it's cool that this comes with 3 sets of clothing and a pretty cool base albeit scene specific, it doesn't have the main uniform from the start. I wonder if they considered doing a two-pack with Alice. I would have prefered that instead of the base. Although, a kid body may be hard to make. ( I played her in the game with dark short hair so this figure will look off to me if it was on my shelf unless i do a repaint).

They may do, nothing announced yet. I played her with the original hair colour, but, the silver was a popular choice and one I've seen most in other videos. VTS tend not to go for double packs, but, I couldn't rule out Lim doing one as they have already done so with Connor. If Lim Toys do actually make Kara I think they would probably make her with the original uniform and offer everything else as well. Just have to see....

brassco

brassco

I wish it comes with the whole set like the video...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That video reminds me of the music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
brassco wrote:

Unlikely in 1/6, unless you want to pay mega money. Quantic Dream have released a collector's edition of the game which includes a 1/6 statue of Kara in mid assembly. It's just her though, no machinery. The set retails for £350.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That video reminds me of the music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

I know what you mean. You should watch a show called Humans, it was made in the UK for Channel 4 and features many of the same concepts and premises that DBH did. I wouldn't be surprised if David Cage used it as a template.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have Humans on blu-ray — I still haven’t watched the 3rd season. Good show.

brassco

brassco
Rogerbee wrote:
brassco wrote:

Unlikely in 1/6, unless you want to pay mega money. Quantic Dream have released a collector's edition of the game which includes a 1/6 statue of Kara in mid assembly. It's just her though, no machinery. The set retails for £350.

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) Kara

This one? frankly speaking, not enough to impress me. Maybe i'll just get the HS and DIY myself...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I have Humans on blu-ray — I still haven’t watched the 3rd season. Good show.

Yeah, it is, I'm as sure as I can be that David Cage has seen it.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
brassco wrote:

This one? frankly speaking, not enough to impress me. Maybe i'll just get the HS and DIY myself...

Yeah, that's the one, it comes with a few more accessories and an exclusive card containing a download code for the game itself. It's a statue, not a figure.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Kara wasn’t my favourite character in D:BH, but damn, this is a gorgeous fig! The likenesses is spot on and the clothing looks exactly as it did in game!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Make the most of it, it would seem that Lim Toys aren't extending their line beyond Connor. The promo clothing on this looks good, but, I've seen pics of the VTS Connor and the tailoring and general work was awful, the android coding on his back was crooked and badly spaced. The whole lot looked rushed to me.

I'd have to see this in hand before deciding

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031) 19762610

Saw this posted on social media. Hair looks black more than silver....

brassco

brassco
emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I might probably just grab the loose hs, but in the 1/6th industries, some makers would probably sell clones HS.

csyeung

csyeung
brassco wrote:emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't  seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I might probably just grab the loose hs, but in the 1/6th industries, some makers would probably sell clones HS.

I think it's just the box art they showed. It does seem very deep so I think the base would be in a second foam tray.

Here is the thread it's from. The other pictures are just of the box.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374509

Ghost808

Ghost808
Rogerbee wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:That video reminds me of the music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

I know what you mean. You should watch a show called Humans, it was made in the UK for Channel 4 and features many of the same concepts and premises that DBH did. I wouldn't be surprised if David Cage used it as a template.
Detroit actually pre dates Humans. Detroit was in development longer. It began initial concepting in 2012, and proper writing started in early 2013. I believe Humans was written on the go, based on a loose premise in 2014.

Ultimately, I think Philip K Dick should get most credit for both though 😄

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
brassco wrote:emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't  seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I think it's just the box art they showed. It does seem very deep so I think the base would be in a second foam tray.

Here is the thread it's from. The other pictures are just of the box.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374509

Hard to tell if this is more promo or in hand shots. Wouldn't surprise me if it was out already. Limtoys haven't even got their RDR figure out yet, so I don't think we'll even see Connor this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum