OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS 1/6 Detroit Revolution - Kara Action Figure (VM-031)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

brassco

emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I might probably just grab the loose hs, but in the 1/6th industries, some makers would probably sell clones HS.

csyeung

brassco wrote:emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't  seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I might probably just grab the loose hs, but in the 1/6th industries, some makers would probably sell clones HS.

I think it's just the box art they showed. It does seem very deep so I think the base would be in a second foam tray.

Here is the thread it's from. The other pictures are just of the box.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374509

Ghost808

Rogerbee wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:That video reminds me of the music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

I know what you mean. You should watch a show called Humans, it was made in the UK for Channel 4 and features many of the same concepts and premises that DBH did. I wouldn't be surprised if David Cage used it as a template.
Detroit actually pre dates Humans. Detroit was in development longer. It began initial concepting in 2012, and proper writing started in early 2013. I believe Humans was written on the go, based on a loose premise in 2014.

Ultimately, I think Philip K Dick should get most credit for both though 😄

Rogerbee

Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
brassco wrote:emm...released already? the box seems small, doesn't  seems to contain the base. The other mentioned accessories under the layer?

I think it's just the box art they showed. It does seem very deep so I think the base would be in a second foam tray.

Here is the thread it's from. The other pictures are just of the box.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374509

Hard to tell if this is more promo or in hand shots. Wouldn't surprise me if it was out already. Limtoys haven't even got their RDR figure out yet, so I don't think we'll even see Connor this year.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:
Rogerbee wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:That video reminds me of the music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

I know what you mean. You should watch a show called Humans, it was made in the UK for Channel 4 and features many of the same concepts and premises that DBH did. I wouldn't be surprised if David Cage used it as a template.
Detroit actually pre dates Humans. Detroit was in development longer. It began initial concepting in 2012, and proper writing started in early 2013. I believe Humans was written on the go, based on a loose premise in 2014.

Ultimately, I think Philip K Dick should get most credit for both though 😄

I see, I didn't know that. I know what you mean about Philip K Dick though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum