OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:46 pm

gooboo

Compared with the previous European and American body types, the European and American leg female body has less sense of strength in muscle contours, a little more plumpness and feminine femininity.

Adopt the foot design to better maintain the overall beauty

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb110

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb210

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb310

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb410

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb510

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb610

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb710

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb810

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1010

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb910

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1110

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1211

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1310

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1410

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1510

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tb1610

Height: 295mm
Bust: 150mm
Waist: 105mm
Hip: 156mcm
There are two versions of "connected head" and "headless", two skin colors are available, and bikinis are included.
PLLB2020-S42 white skin, with head carving
PLLB2020-S43 wheat skin, with head carving
PLLB2020-S42A white skin, headless carving
PLLB2020-S43A wheat skin, headless carving

TBLeague 1/6th Female Super-Flexible
Seamless Bodies
Item No.: PLLB2020-S42 / S43 (
with front-end version) PLLB2020-S42A / S43A (without front-end version)
Bar code: 697 127233 0673(S42) 697 127233 0697(S42A)
              697 127233 0680(S43) 697 127233 0703(S43A)

NEW Girls Coming!
Tall, big-boned and robust, but without big muscle masses,
their body shape is smooth and rounded and exudes feminine tenderness. Its attached-feet design better preserves the figure's beauty.
height: 295 mm
BWH:
Bust: 150 mm
Waist: 105 mm
hips: 156mm
Same body type, four choices:
PLLB2020-S42 pale; with a head sculpt included
PLLB2020-S43 suntan; with a different head sculpt included
PLLB2020-S42A pale; no head sculpt included
PLLB2020-S43A suntan; no head sculpt included
All have a complimentary bikini.

Packing list
S42&S43 (white skin/wheat skin, with head carving)
1, 1 × head carving
2, 1 × TBLeague steel bone seamless super Moving female body
3, 3 pairs × replaceable hands
4, 1 set × bikini (gift)
5, 1 × base & stand
6, 1 × color box
S42A&S43A (white skin/wheat skin, without head carving)
1, 1 × TBLeague steel frame seamless super-movable female body
2, 3 pairs ×
3, 1 set of interchangeable hands × bikini (gift)
4, 1 × color box
Packing list
S42/ S43 (plae/suntan, a head sculpt included)
1, 1 × head sculpt
2, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
4, 1 × bikini (for free)
5, 1 × base & holder 6,
4 color packaging
S42A/ S43A ((pale/suntan, no head sculpt included)
1, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2, 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3, 1 × bikini (for free)
4 , 4 color packaging

packaging (packaging)
S42 / S43, head A Sculpt included (S42 / S43,, including head carving set)
. 1 Product / Color Box
GW: 0.67 kg
Measurements: 14 cm & lt * 33.3 cm * 6.8 cm & lt
12 is Products / Master Carton
GW : 8.83 kg
Measurements: 42.5 cm * 29cm * 35.5 cm
S42A/S43A no head sculpt included (S42A\S43A without head carving set)
1 product/color box
GW: 0.60 kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 33.3cm
12 products/master carton
GW : 7.89 kg
Measurements: 42.5cm * 29cm *35.5cm

====================================

2NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:48 pm

gooboo

Looks like it has a similar shape to the s28/s29, but a little bit taller and with non detachable feet. Overall I really like the shape of the body, but I'm concerned about the non detachable feet. I haven't actually acquired a model yet with non detachable feet, (still waiting on my s35 from giantoy) but I've always heard they don't stand up on their own very well. I'll be getting at least one of these either way though.

3NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look very nice, and I'm glad to see them provide more realistic heads than the more anime things we've seen from them recently. I don't know if these could stand on their own at all, which is a huge problem in my book, and which is why I have generally avoided these versions of the bodies. I'm also not a fan of the extra height. Although I'm not one to complain about hefty bosoms in principle, the medium ones were already ample enough for most purposes, in my opinion. I will probably pass on these, and I'm pretty sure my wallet is so relieved it did a happy dance while I wasn't looking. Who would have thought disappointment could be so sweet!? Smile

4NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Delanie

Delanie
Well you know what I'm going to say (sigh)!

the only things I like are the height and part of their shape as in curves but why oh why.........!

5NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the skin tone on that second pic. If you scroll down so that you can just see the legs and the ass they look so real.

6NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:09 pm

gooboo

Just a random thought, I think the most recent body release before these was s38/39? Makes me wonder if there's a s40/s41 coming out later, or if they'll just skip it.

7NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
They really are determined to plough on with those off-putting and fairly useless seamless feet, aren't they? Neutral

I'd quite like it, otherwise - the sculpts are quite nice and the body itself seems like an interesting compromise between a 32/33 and the newer 38/39. Is this the body they're using for the Nefertiti set (although no, that just looks more like a standard 38/39, but with seamless feet)?

*checks ebay for hollow boots* Rolling Eyes

8NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
gooboo wrote:Just a random thought, I think the most recent body release before these was s38/39? Makes me wonder if there's a s40/s41 coming out later, or if they'll just skip it.

I keep saying this (and then keep being proved wrong) but we're surely due a new male body soon? Something less 'ripped' maybe, or a normal height POC body (yeah I know, it's TBL, so most likely not).

No date for these yet?

Hopefully they'll be available before the UK declares war on China. Rolling Eyes

9NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:35 pm

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Or maybe these missing numbers are exclusives to some boxed figures.

And I agree with Gub on the lucky disappointment. I really liked the S21 and S23 shapes, with more defined muscles on the legs and more evident knees. Up till now, the body I liked the most was the one on asian Vampirella - which I believe is a s22.

In regard to this new body, all I can say is:

Daaaaayum... das one big caboose.

10NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:47 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Well, this is interesting, at least to me seeing as I'm a noob to these figures (and own all of 1, the second one isn't here yet). Personally I don't mind the attached feet, but I also don't mind using a clear stand (I collect Figmas as well, so I guess it comes with the territory). As for overall aesthetic, they both look good, and I like the head sculpts, namely the one that comes with the s43 (which is the one I will likely be buying). I also like that we are getting BWH measurements as well finally (most of my projects that will be of female characters have that listed, so knowing if it is close helps with the accuracy instead of just eyeballing it).

What I don't like, at least for my planned projects, is the height. I have the s09c, and have a s07c coming, and they are more than tall enough. I am struggling to figure out where my current project will be displayed as it is due to height.

11NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:07 am

brassco

brassco
Different body types are always welcome, in my book.

12NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:35 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m REALLY disappointed in TBL as of late. While the seamless foot design looks better, they still haven’t done anything about the crappy internal skeleton design. Major step backward in my book. How hard is it to provide a mostly there foot with a hinge at the toes and ankle, then cover it with the silicone? I like the overall shape, but if you have to get boots to support these, the entire seamless aspect is lost. Really dumb execution.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 C8485110

13NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:25 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m REALLY disappointed in TBL as of late. While the seamless foot design looks better, they still haven’t done anything about the crappy internal skeleton design. Major step backward in my book. How hard is it to provide a mostly there foot with a hinge at the toes and ankle, then cover it with the silicone? I like the overall shape, but if you have to get boots to support these, the entire seamless aspect is lost. Really dumb execution.

Totally agree. "Adopt the (seamless) foot design to better maintain the overall beauty" - uh, not if I have to buy some big clunky boots just so that it will stand up, it won't. That is a compromise we should no longer be having to make.

Ack, I'm not even sure the look of the foot really is any better, personally. It does look more realistic while flat to the ground in the promos, but in the comparison shot with the 07 those toes curl up like a Turkish slipper (because as you say Stryker, it looks like there's still nothing inside the toe end to keep them flat). It's really irritating, because I like everything else about this model.

And also, these promos are clearly photoshopped (look at the smoothing on some of the shots of the wrists), so as usual we'll have to wait for some kind soul to show us some actual in-hand pics to get any idea of what these really look like (and that kind soul could end up being me  Rolling Eyes ).

And of course all this is quite aside from the build issues I've experienced with some of the newer base bodies (stiff joints, wrist connector issues, breaking arms, skin tearing/pockmarking, etc). *

FreakinLobster wrote:Up till now, the body I liked the most was the one on asian Vampirella - which I believe is a s22.

Close - it's a 23, but one of the 'older' less 'pink' ones without the new enormous derriere (if you can call 2017/18 'old').

* Checklist (for those interested)

One s29 - loose right wrist connector, stiff arm/shoulder joints, one 'reversed' left arm build (under the skin) resulting in arm eventually snapping off (again, under the skin).
Another s29 exactly the same wrist issue as above, skin rip at left hip, stiff shoulder joints/loose elbow joint.
3rd s29 (Nancy In Hell figure) - overall better build quality, but small 'pock-mark' imperfections in the skin at various spots.
(for what it's worth, though, I also have a pale s28 which has no real build issues aside from slight stiffness)
One s32 - better fluidity of movement generally, but arms don't hold position if raised. couple of skin tears.
One new s23 - very loose left knee joint
Arhian City Of Horrors body (new s23) - very stiff right thigh joint
Tariah Valkyrie body (new s23) - 'pock-mark'ed skin

Heh got on a bit of a roll, there, sorry. I clearly need my morning herbal tea. Laughing

14NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:33 am

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
That's really nice body and head, especially that ass. Kinda shame with seamless foot, it's looks great but uncompatible with anything.

15NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nothing more to add... everyone has basically covered it.

Wake me up when they finally put out a short, smaller busted body with detachable feet. 🙄

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

16NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Delanie

Delanie
it's the proportions that get me generally i like the 'figures' of the figures (sic!) but they need to be shorter and lets have a variation in breast size.

Personally I'm in the minority for  'normal' non supermodel people as i'm 5'10" and I'm a tall woman but even the medium breasted ones on the shorter figures look too big by proportion. To me the more 'rounded' buxom figures should be shorter, to get the proportions correct.

I'd just like more variety of shapes for realism. An example of what im talking about not that we could afford it but imagine a crowd scene with a line of women and men waiting to see a star on the red carpet or at a concert or  main street USA at Disney world. You would see a much greater variation of heights and body shapes than we see with the seamless collections as they stand now, but then perhaps it's the market these are aimed at.

That having been said I'm not giving up on buying these anytime soon.

sorry about the rant its just my opinion

17NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:26 pm

1/6Novice

Are the flippers (the feet) smaller than the S29's?

Because I had to use altered S27 feet on an S29 body (shoes were too small, feet too big on S29).

GeeWillikers wrote:

* Checklist (for those interested)

One s29 - loose right wrist connector, stiff arm/shoulder joints, one 'reversed' left arm build (under the skin) resulting in arm eventually snapping off (again, under the skin).
Another s29 exactly the same wrist issue as above, skin rip at left hip, stiff shoulder joints/loose elbow joint.
3rd s29 (Nancy In Hell figure) - overall better build quality, but small 'pock-mark' imperfections in the skin at various spots.
(for what it's worth, though, I also have a pale s28 which has no real build issues aside from slight stiffness)
One s32 - better fluidity of movement generally, but arms don't hold position if raised. couple of skin tears.
One new s23 - very loose left knee joint
Arhian City Of Horrors body (new s23) - very stiff right thigh joint
Tariah Valkyrie body (new s23) - 'pock-mark'ed skin

There's a small groove(?) in that shape on the center of my S29's chest where a J shaped bit just fell off.

"Skin Tags", too (at least that's what I think they're called.

And when I was cleaning her, I bent the right leg *carefully* now there's a tear about an inch long in her thigh.

18NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
1/6Novice wrote:Are the flippers (the feet) smaller than the S29's?

Because I had to use altered S27 feet on an S29 body (shoes were too small, feet too big on S29).

They look about the same length, but less broad.

Yeah, in all but one of my three 29s I also swapped out their feet for smaller ones, or peg boots. The feet they're supplied with just seem ugly and clunky to me, as well as impractical for footwear.

1/6Novice wrote:
And when I was cleaning her, I bent the right leg *carefully* now there's a tear about an inch long in her thigh.

Oof. And that's a 29? You seem to have been as unlucky with them as I have. The 28 seems to be better put-together, if that's any consolation. Perhaps the first 29s are just a bad batch but even if that's so, I'm still highly dissatisfied with TBL's current quality control in general. The older 2014-18 s01-23 models were/are much sturdier and more smoothly functional than any of these new models. Hopefully these and the upcoming 38/39 will be an improvement on the 28/29 builds (like the 32/33 was, slightly).

19NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:18 am

csyeung

csyeung
I don't understand why TBleague is pumping out all these bodies with non detachable feet without redesigning that part so that the figures can stand. Can they not add a pivot or plate into the design or oh hell, just use a smaller mold of detachable feet and pour the silicon mold over it? I am hesitant to order any of these because they won't be able to stand. =(

20NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:57 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I do wonder exactly how well the new seamless foot models (namely the 34/35 that is available so far) are selling, given it's such an obvious backward move with no noticeable improvement. It can't be enough to justify ploughing ahead so soon with other bodies using this same outdated model.

Some collectors do seem to want the seamless foot option, but if these forums are any indication they're in the minority. I'm all for people having that option of course, but when it's such an obvious practical disadvantage it seems a bit self-defeating.

What TBL should be doing here is make seamless feet an option for each model in the same way they do skintone, but apparently that's too easy. Neutral

21NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:16 pm

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'll just reply here...

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Hey I wanted to see if the new Tbleague offerings going to work for your Zatanna?

Negative on that. The seamless flat feet look the same as the S34-S35 (possibly bigger?) and DarthJ posted a pic of the S35's feet that bunched up in the high heels, reminiscent of Cinderella's stepsister trying on the glass slipper, so i cancelled that order.

Instead I ordered an S06B for Zee, seamless heeled feet, thin waist, though the shoulders are quite broad.
This body was under my radar as i've seen only a few in-hand pics.
Will get to her as soon as i finish my pesky 1:1 work.

I like this S43, the voluptuous shape and the height, that i'm willing to overlook the awful feet!
Looking at Stryker's side-by-side pic of Kier's body & S12D,
I'm convinced that these are seamless-ankle versions of Kier/Gethsemoni bodies...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1920p41-new-product-tbleague-sideshow-1-6-court-of-the-dead-valkyrie-cole-kier-movable-doll-pl2019-141

@AFM - Since this S43 is a bigger figure, do you think Fairchild's costume would fit it?
As a gauge, how easy/hard was putting the costume on the S21B?

22NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GianToy have these up for preorder now but they seem to have screwed up/accidentally switched the prices on the listings (note that the headless option is the most expensive!)
https://giantoy.com/collections/female-body/products/pre-order-1-6-tbleague-european-female-seamless-body-undetachable-feet-s42a-s43a
and
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-tbleague-european-female-seamless-figure-undetachable-feet-s42-s43?variant=32715186569279

EDIT:Fixed now by the look of it

23NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:00 pm

DarthJ

Negative on that. The seamless flat feet look the same as the S34-S35 (possibly bigger?) and DarthJ posted a pic of the S35's feet that bunched up in the high heels, reminiscent of Cinderella's stepsister trying on the glass slipper, so i cancelled that order.

Exactly the same with soft squishy feet (no "bone") and worse totally flat cut-off (waterlined I call it) soles which totally destroy the intention to obtain a more realistic look than with detachable feet.

24NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 am

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
So despite any misgivings I'll most likely get one of these - probably the pale redhead S42. My main dilemma now is whether to preorder rather than wait, seeing as GianToy have bumped up the price on the 38/39 now it's actually in-stock. Thanks to the brewing political situation between the UK and China and talks of sanctions, I dunno if pre-ordering anything is a wise idea right now, though. Neutral

It'd be nice if TBL also made the sculpts available separately.

25NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: TBleague s42-s43 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:27 pm

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
These are now being shipped - while understandably there doesn't seem to be too much enthusiasm for them here, I pre-ordered one anyway so I'll report on it when it arrives (unless someone else has one on the way and beats me to it).

At the very least, I'm intrigued to see how it compares to the Viking Woman body I bought recently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum