OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

gooboo

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb114

New push! 1/6 female body!
Body features: well-proportioned
body, the same body with small breasts , two colors of white skin/wheat skin are available, each set of free bikini
models difference: white skin and wheat skin, with and without head sculpting, with feet and disassembly 6 foot models to choose from

Height: 290mm
Bust: 142mm
Waist: 104mm
Hip: 164mcm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb214

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb313

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb414

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb512

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb613

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb713

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb813

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb913

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1013

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1113

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1214

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1313

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1414

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) Tb1513

gooboo

Finally.

Was beginning to wonder if Phicen was going to release a body this year that I was actually interested in. I know many people, myself included, have been waiting for the Viking Woman body but I think I like this one a bit more. I'm glad they're finally offering a choice between seamless feet and non-seamless feet. Can't wait to get some of these.

Saturn

Saturn
I totally agree: finally! Beautiful, proportioned body with small breasts. The beautiful headsculpts are "just" an added bonus (although I don't understand why they only add the HSs to the bodies with the seamless feet...). My poor wallet... Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
I always wonder how you guys can make any judgements without seeing comparison bodies. all look so similar to me Razz

gooboo

Well, I have a Month body right in front of me and it looks the same as far as I can tell.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, this is amazing news!!!! I was going to try to get a parted-out Saintess Knight body , but now I will probably just preorder a couple of these!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Oh yay! Finally! This looks great! I wonder how tall she is... Smile bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with the sentiments above. It looks great, they have provided enough useful options (pale or suntan, seamless ankles or detachable feet, head or no head), and a beautiful, useful, and different body shape than before -- at least as far as "base" bodies are concerned. While I did get an S45 out of curiosity (and was disappointed by it as expected), this the first new TBLeague body I'm actually (hopefully) happy with since S39. So, yes, finally! Smile

Note the new approach to the product labeling, yet again:
S46 pale body with seamless ankles and head
S46A pale body with seamless ankles and no head
S46B pale body with detachable feet and no head
S47 suntan body with seamless ankles and head
S47A suntan body with seamless ankles and no head
S47B suntan body with detachable feet and no head

gooboo

Diana wrote:Oh yay! Finally! This looks great! I wonder how tall she is... Smile bounce

I updated the first post with some information I forgot when copying stuff over. If this is the Month body, then it should be nearly the same height as the viking woman body and the s42/43- so pretty tall.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
These look great!
I like the headsculpts too, bit of a pity they don't come with the detachabe feet.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting and for the additional details, gooboo.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
FINALLY. (x6)

And with optional fixed/detachable feet, too! Are TBL finally listening, or have I just not awoken from my afternoon nap yet?

A proper release of Viking Woman with detachable feet next, please. Call it 42b/43b if you like to save face and not have to admit you were wrong, I don't care, just release the flippin' thing.

And/or that super-plump body from the convention.

And some ethnic bodies.

And some new male bodies.

Diana

Diana
Here is the BBICN Thread with all info and large photos:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=380441

29cm height is the same as the S28/29. Nice. (Apparently not. ^^ )

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Diana wrote:Here is the BBICN Thread with all info and large photos:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=380441

29cm height is the same as the S28/29. Nice.

Interesting... if so, that would mean it's shorter than the VW (which I'm fine with). VW is a big sturdy body, this could do with being a little more delicate.

Love some of the comments over there at BBICN:

"It's not realistic anymore. I'm not interested in getting small breasts."

Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. What commentary...

gooboo

Perhaps it's a smaller version of the month body? I wouldn't mind it being shorter, since I would like some more average sized female figures after all. The vw body is more heroic proportions than realistic proportions.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
So what do we think will be the release date? March or April at the latest, hopefully.

Is the S40/41 'anime' body out yet (it was slated for this month)?

Theflyingman

Is it photoshop or did they also fix the horrendous wrists?

gooboo

There might be some photoshopping but in my experience the more recent TBLeague releases haven't had the thick wrist problems of some of their earlier bodies.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Theflyingman wrote:Is it photoshop or did they also fix the horrendous wrists?

The Viking Woman's wrists aren't too bad at all (certainly a massive improvement on the S32/33), and this is essentially the same body mould as VW, at least as far as the arms are concerned.

But knowing TBL, it could also be a little bit of Photoshop. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, at least they were smart enough to offer seamless foot and removable foot. Interesting looking body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Finally, in future tbleauge releases there won't be anyone demanding "Release the Month body!" anymore. :p

Maybe all this talk about the "Viking Woman body" will stop one day, too. Tbleauge probably stumbled upon this site when googling baiduing their own products.

(Don't worry, I love you all. Very Happy )

Yeah I will definitely will get a headless one, maybe even more.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, Ovy, you can't blame us. A lot of the recent tbleague bodies prior to this one were really disappointing. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I’m not a huge fan of the lighter haired head sculpt personally, but the dark haired one looks really good! The feet options are for sure the best part of this though. Their new floppy foot design is somehow worse than the old one I think, so removable feet as an option is a major upgrade!! I am a bit disappointed that she’s going to hit the tall mark (is that 28-29cm to the top of the head or neck peg?) more or less, but I will still probably pick one up.

johntamph

I think the consensus is "Finally". Now for some thicker bodies with similar breast sizes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum