OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Empty Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
A new character I've been working on.

In this alternate reality Gheizt had somehow slipped into, he found himself recalling memories and flashbacks of a woman named Kaelani, specifically in dreams. Apparently, in this reality they had been in some kind of relationship. But he wasn't yet sure how exactly to locate her, or how to explain the circumstances of recent events upon doing so. He could only reminisce on the memories of her and try to understand.

Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_13
Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_14
Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_15
Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_16Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_17
Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_18Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_17
Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change Lumii_18

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like you have another interesting character to add to your story line. cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kaelani, Goddess of the Winds of Change C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, He just happens to be shirtless.

She looks friendly enough.

Is that some kind of 3d pen armor?

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Really nice figure and really nice kitbash,

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, she’s pretty and I really like her outfit!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her. Both no-nonsense and serene. I hope she keeps her look throughout the adventures to come. She is a goddess, after all! Smile

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ovy wrote:Haha, He just happens to be shirtless.

She looks friendly enough.

Is that some kind of 3d pen armor?

Well it is more of a flashback during their intimate times when he was just chilling at her place, they haven't actually met in person yet.

And nah, this is just a recycled shoulder brace I've used before, though I am pleased with how it has aged. But those 3D pens look fun, I may invest in one for future gear.

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Really nice figure and really nice kitbash,

Thank you, appreciate it. Smile

skywalkersaga wrote:Ooh, she’s pretty and I really like her outfit!

The outfit was tricky, I was trying something different and it complimented her features well, it seems!

GubernatorFan wrote:I like her. Both no-nonsense and serene. I hope she keeps her look throughout the adventures to come. She is a goddess, after all! Smile

Glad you approve, and I don't plan to make any extreme changes to her design in the future, save for making her outfit a bit more complex. Jewelry or beads of some kind, possibly integrated into hair braids.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum