OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:42 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Had this figure for years and I am really b=glad I got her, but to be honest I have had a few issues. The armor is weak and can and has broke in more than a few places. I did manage to fix her though. I also gave here a new base TbLeague S01A- S29B Body. Her aticulation is way better now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Please enjoy this pictures.

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50222648581_d3dc1242a6_bDSC09652 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50222870407_9e70896b25_bDSC09653 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50221998913_7be85670d9_bDSC09654 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50221998868_987830199e_bDSC09655 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50222870282_25d6f52440_bDSC09656 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 50221998778_16039d9991_bDSC09657 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:33 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Its the LRON girl, nice!
What do you mean by "S01A-S29B body"? You frankensteined two TBL bodies?

3 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:10 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's looking pretty sharp. I hope the armor holds up -- indeed armor that breaks is ironic. I was wondering about the body too, but figured S01A was a typo.

4 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:02 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Its the LRON girl, nice!
What do you mean by "S01A-S29B body"? You frankensteined two TBL bodies?
GubernatorFan wrote:She's looking pretty sharp. I hope the armor holds up -- indeed armor that breaks is ironic. I was wondering about the body too, but figured S01A was a typo.

Thanks guys. I just purchased the body from Giant Toys and just copied and past their wording. S29B is the correct wording. Sorry for the confusion.

The armor probably could not handle a shelf fall, but I doubt any Iron Man figure could.  Thankfully I'm very careful that way.

5 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. I never would have known that you had to fix anything. Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM C8485110

6 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good. I never would have known that you had to fix anything. Nice job.

Thanks so much. That is always the goal. Thanks again.

7 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks great, figures are always better with lots of articulation at least in my humble opinion.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM 1f60e

8 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:20 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks great, figures are always better with lots of articulation at least in my humble opinion.

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. Especially when trying to animate them.

9 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:55 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I have this figure and it is definitely flawed. I still like it, but man I wish they just made a jointed figure rather than wearable armor, it is too fragile and fiddly. still looks cool though, and yours looks great with improved body/articulation

10 Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Empty Re: Iron Armored Girl Updates by AFM Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:03 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
jaztermareal wrote:I have this figure and it is definitely flawed. I still like it, but man I wish they just made a jointed figure rather than wearable armor, it is too fragile and fiddly. still looks cool though, and yours looks great with improved body/articulation

Thanks brother. You are so correct, and it is a ton more usable now with the body swap and re-enforced armor.
I'm about to make the civilian part of this character. Parts are on their way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum