OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Chamber

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:53 am

MeMyself&I

I don’t know any of you well, and have only been part of this community in any way since May of this year. That being said, all the troubles that have been mentioned in this thread...hang in there everyone and I am definitely praying!

27The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:07 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I had no idea of your troubles, Ephiane. That is most unfair. But I'm glad you have bounced back and have kept your positive outlook, creativity, and sense of humor. Hang in there.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:32 am

Ephiane

That´s exactly what i like to say to Akel and to all of You Friends here.

O.K. Life is hitting You hard in the face. Stand up, clench Your fists and ready for Round 2.
There will be many Rounds in the life of all of us we will lose... but maybe the next round we will win.

29The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:55 pm

doodlehobby

Ephiane wrote:That´s exactly what i like to say to Akel and to all of You Friends here.

O.K. Life is hitting You hard in the face. Stand up, clench Your fists and ready for Round 2.
There will be many Rounds in the life of all of us we will lose... but maybe the next round we will win.

Agreed. Life will always hit us when you least expect it. The next step would be to have the courage, strength and hope to get back up to take the next blow. Yeah, that sounds so simple, and yet the most hardest and difficult thing to do. Too many countless lost because they don't want to get back up, they don't want to take the next blow that comes by.

@AlKelAstra91 if there's anything I want add is, I'm sure your diorama will inspire some present/future artist or hobbyist to explore further the imaginations of the mind. That is the most beautiful thing about sharing one's work. You might inspire another generation of people to take up the hobby or make a career out of it. Now that thought alone should bring a smile to anyone's face. Smile

As it's already been said earlier, you took the first big important step, now take the next step and the next. You just ended one chapter in your life. It's time to start a new chapter. I'm sure I speak for all of us here, we are definitely rooting for you.

30The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Man, Alkel, feel hugged. I might not know you personally, but through your beautiful fun stories and creative figures and artstyle I think I caught a glimpse. 
Like the other ones said, next round.
And please don't walk into traffic, it's proven to be unhealthy. The world needs your beautiful messy mind.
Take all the time you need, sir.

31The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:14 am

ZombieTestSubject

Amazing set and great scene. Love your attention to gritty detail. And hope things are looking up.

32The Dream Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Chamber Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:06 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! Fantastic work! The detailing if the figures and background set up is top class. I really enjoyed this post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum