OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Just a quick photo shoot.

Cindy's motto - If I don't have it you probably don't need it.

Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium 2v2HS6Gv3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cindy - Hey Rose how's it going what bring you in today?
Oh no don't tell me you totaled another one didn't you?

Rose - Yep, WOW you really do know me.

Cindy - So how many does that make so far this year?

Rose - I don't know I thought you were keep count.
How much for that black sports bike?

Thank you for looking

Comments are welcomed.

2Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy cow that's a lot of sixth-scale bikes... Does the reference to totaling reflect your recent vehicular misadventures? I hope all is alright, and encouraged to see you enjoying your collection.

3Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:52 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Holy cow that's a lot of sixth-scale bikes... Does the reference to totaling reflect your recent vehicular misadventures? I hope all is alright, and encouraged to see you enjoying your collection.

Thank you GubernatorFan yeah a little bit but mainly it's a photo I posted on my other forum in a thread called babes & bikes and I've already posted many photos with ladies with there bikes so this time I wanted to try something a little bit different, thing are going much now, yep 1/6 is good therapy.

4Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:53 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
I'm jealous of all those bikes.

5Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:37 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:I'm jealous of all those bikes.

Yes, indeed. Great collection.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium C8485110

6Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:58 am

brassco

brassco
wow...look at these collections! I only got one motorbike for the Terminator Arnold figure...The most my girls got are horses!

7Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:03 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends I'm very happy you liked them.

Stryker2011 wrote:

Yes, indeed. Great collection.

brassco wrote:wow...look at these collections! I only got one motorbike for the Terminator Arnold figure...The most my girls got are horses!

8Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:16 pm

csyeung

csyeung
That's an awesome collection of bikes! Are they model kits?

9Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:55 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
csyeung wrote:That's an awesome collection of bikes! Are they model kits?

Thank you, no their mostly from New Ray diecast (BMW, Ducati, and Honda) Motor Max diecast (Honda) and ZC Girl Rosanna.

10Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:01 am

csyeung

csyeung
ah, very cool. I only have the orange new ray honda cbr. Always considered cleaning up some of the flash in the molds and spraypainting it black but never got around to it. Mostly cause i dont want to screw up haha. I think they made more, but hard to find at decent prices or where the shipping isn't more than the bike for me.

11Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
csyeung wrote:ah, very cool. I only have the orange new ray honda cbr. Always considered cleaning up some of the flash in the molds and spraypainting it black but never got around to it. Mostly cause i dont want to screw up haha. I think they made more, but hard to find at decent prices or where the shipping isn't more than the bike for me.

I totally hear you, I've also considered dismantling mine and repainting it black but I don't mess it up either.

12Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:58 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Tamiya has a series of 1/6 scale motorbike model kits. Has anyone tried putting one of these together?

https://tamiya.com/english//products/list/6bike/kit16001.htm

13Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:47 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t have the patience anymore for that level of model-making.

14Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice collection of bikes, and it's true, as someone that sells appliances if we don't have it you never needed that model. Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium 1f604

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium 1f60e

15Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:11 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
shazzdan wrote:Tamiya has a series of 1/6 scale motorbike model kits. Has anyone tried putting one of these together?

https://tamiya.com/english//products/list/6bike/kit16001.htm

Stryker2011 wrote:I don’t have the patience anymore for that level of model-making.

Bike....Motorbike.... ah, look unfinished Project 110 ! Laughing

Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium 00830

16Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Indeed, Ephi. Nice figure.

17Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice reference, Ephiane.

18Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Empty Re: Cindy's Motorcycle Emporium Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
These kits are very detailed. Exactly what I was looking for. Metal coil springs, shock absorbers. But there really is work to be done...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum