OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Matrix

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:28 pm

Diana

No way! That is awesome!! I want one. Ooph! That ain't cheap... Congrats on the acquisition! Laughing

27The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:13 am

blackpool

Yeah definitely US style booth, the only mistake is the door folding outside instead of inside but that is more practical that way, having the figure holding the phone inside is not so easy lol

The price is 75-80$ I believe, I could get it at a much better price with the black friday deals that rook place just before Christmas, along with a Sansa Stark and a few other bits

28The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:12 am

Diana

blackpool wrote:The price is 75-80$ I believe, I could get it at a much better price with the black friday deals that rook place just before Christmas, along with a Sansa Stark and a few other bits

Oh that's not so bad. Found it for that price, too, but talked myself out of it, because the silver one is sold out.
Gone are the days when looking on Ebay was the best first step. These days everything costs double over there. What's the point? Suspect (rhetorical question)

29The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:30 pm

Chip

Great figures and photography , I really like viewing your posts , top notch .

30The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:32 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Excellent!
Funny enough, during December 2022 i got to watch the Matrix for the 1st time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

31The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:39 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Fantastic find - great addition to your Matrix set-up. I definitely enjoyed the #1 story best, although #2 Trinity on that Ducati 996 would be fantastic, if a bit tricky to source in 1:6? Great photos!

32The Matrix - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matrix Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:41 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Now that is super cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum