OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upgrading an old figure.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upgrading an old figure. Empty Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 18:21

BAMComix

BAMComix
I was always a huge fan of the Triad Lola figure, and like most was hugely disappointed with the original body they came with Sad .
I upgraded mine on to a TBL S21b, the colour match wasn't bad at all, and it took little to no mods to make it work. I did of course have to find her new boots and gloves, but I am very happy with her upgrade bounce .

Upgrading an old figure. E_00_(6)

Upgrading an old figure. E_00_(9)

Upgrading an old figure. E_00_(19)

Upgrading an old figure. 46524365884_156f94f786_c

Upgrading an old figure. 47195946212_2af170f6d3_c

Upgrading an old figure. 46333456265_a1ee269bc3_c

Upgrading an old figure. 46333465865_7f926fe8b0_c

Upgrading an old figure. 47568848482_11988a1889_c

2Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 18:38

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I see Lola is gorgeous and mischievous looking as ever, I wonder what mischief she planning this time?

Love that jeep!

3Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 18:48

rui

Very nice pics. Especially like the one where she's looking in the scope as well as the noir shot in the pub.

4Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 18:54

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I see Lola is gorgeous and mischievous looking as ever, I wonder what mischief she planning this time?

Love that jeep!

Very Happy Who doesn't love Lola! She has become a great asset to BAM HQ over the years Very Happy

5Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 18:55

BAMComix

BAMComix
rui wrote:Very nice pics. Especially like the one where she's looking in the scope as well as the noir shot in the pub.

Thank you! Very Happy she is very photogenic Very Happy

6Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 19:55

ZombieTestSubject

I love her in that jeep.

7Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 0:59

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was not crazy about Lola, actually, but you do have a way to make her look kick-ass. Well done.

8Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 4:03

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I never cared for most of the Triad figures, but your upgrades and photos really make her shine. Beautiful photography and lighting..

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Upgrading an old figure. C8485110

9Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 5:33

Diana

Diana
That's one sexy lady! Beautiful photos, too! It's her sexy yet weirdly wholesome expression combined with your understatement lind of photography that make it click. Well done!

10Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 5:35

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I was not crazy about Lola, actually, but you do have a way to make her look kick-ass. Well done.

I guess she isn't everyone's fave, but as I discovered these when I first got into the 1/6 scale female side of collecting, I had to upgrade her Very Happy . Thanks very much for the kind comment bounce

11Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 5:36

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:I never cared for most of the Triad figures, but your upgrades and photos really make her shine. Beautiful photography and lighting..

I must admit, the original bodies were truly awful! Really pleased you enjoyed the pics, thank you Very Happy

12Upgrading an old figure. Empty Re: Upgrading an old figure. Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 5:37

BAMComix

BAMComix
AerynDiana wrote:That's one sexy lady! Beautiful photos, too! It's her sexy yet weirdly wholesome expression combined with your understatement lind of photography that make it click. Well done!

bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much for your kind comment, really means a lot bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum