OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21450610

OneToys: 1/6 The wicked "gangster" action figure
OneToys: 1/6 The wicked-"gangster" action figure The wicked is a series of products developed by the

onetoys brand based on a type of violent group in society.
After the launch of the violent and manic "Kidnapper" doll, this time we bring you the "gangster" theme doll that uses evil to defeat evil. I hope you like it.

Your support is the greatest possibility for new characters to appear, let them turn over your showcase.

List:
- head carving x2,
face
one red scar for squinting head
- new body specially developed for characters, printed with tattoo pattern and tattoo-free version, from worldbox brand-
four pairs of
two pairs of feet

Clothing style:
- black vertical striped suit jacket x1
- black vertical striped vest x1
- black shirt
- black vertical striped trousers x1
- black sweatpants x1
- grey sweatshirt x1
- pair of black shoes - pair of sneakers
Accessories

:
- A pair of boxing gloves
- wine bottle x1, with real liquid inside to flow
- wine glass x4
- cigarette x1
- stand x1, the front is printed with graphic elements related to the character's environment background

- 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Specifications
- Two (2) head
- Two (2) newly made bodies for character from worldbox, one body has tattoos, one body no tattoos
- Four (4) pair of hands, naturally drooping hand, open hand, object-holding hand, gun-holding hand
- Two (2) pair of feet

Costume:
- One (1) black vertical striped suit jacket
- One (1) black vertical stripe vest
- One (1) black shirt
- One ( 1) black vertical stripe pants
- One (1) black sweatpants
- One (1) grey sweatshirt ,made with perspiration effect
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) pair of sneakers

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of gloves
- One (1) wine bottle with real liquid inside
- Four (4) wine glass
- One (1) cigarette
-One(1) new type of bracket drawer, with figures corresponding to the environment patterns on the front
Release date: Q4, 2022

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21450810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21450910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451710
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21451810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21452910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453710
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21453910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454412
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454512
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454612
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21454910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21455110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 21455210

#newproduct #Worldbox #OneToys #WickedGangster #male #Chinese #movie-based

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting that there's going to be another one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I like it, reminds me of the Yakuza games

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The sweatstain is an original touch. NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox & OneToys: 1/6 The Wicked Gangster Action Figure (Single or Double Figure) 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Chip

This has a very uncanny likeness to the Gangster figure I just purchased . Very Happy

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6014-1-6-moz-studio-msaf002-gangster-my-review

I wonder what`s going on here then ? They both look good to me , I think the version I got was slightly better articulated . And there seemed to be a problem with the Tattoos being sticky on the one I got . There seems very little between them really .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, Moz toys just released theirs. Funny that these guys slipped on getting there first, since WB already had the heavier body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum