OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selfie Challenge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Just for fun, take a pic of one of more of your figures in a selfie style pic Very Happy . If you don't have a 1/6 camera or phone, why not put one of the figures hand just out of shot to look as if they are holding the camera.

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 50437137152_498533a606_cTAG Game - Selfie Challenge! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:50 am

blackpool

blackpool
Very cool shot and idea BAM! Looking forward to see what people will post here!

3barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:Very cool shot and idea BAM! Looking forward to see what people will post here!

thanks blackpool! I hope folks join in, this could be fun bounce bounce bounce . I am looking forward to seeing who you choose???

4barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:15 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Give me your bike, your clothes, your cowboy hat and your selfies. I'll see if I can get some of my alt history guys to take a selfie with an old timey style camera or something.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 1f60e

5barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Give me your bike, your clothes, your cowboy hat and your selfies.  I'll see if I can get some of my alt history guys to take a selfie with an old timey style camera or something.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Fantastic!, can't wait too see what you come up with bounce bounce

6barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love your Terminator pub selfie.

I did a selfie photo a long time ago, when I reviewed M33. It was based on some image that was all over the internet at the time, what with GOTG hype and everything.

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Review_phicen33_3

7barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:15 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I love your Terminator pub selfie.

I did a selfie photo a long time ago, when I reviewed M33. It was based on some image that was all over the internet at the time, what with GOTG hype and everything.

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Review_phicen33_3

Thank you bounce bounce bounce

Fantastic shot! love that bounce bounce  Thanks so much for playing along Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And thank you, you're far too kind! Not one to easily resist goofery, Chris Pratt lends himself to all sorts of fun. Here's a little "deleted scene" in which he plays a minor but pivotal part:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1986-avengers-deleted-scene-revealed-no-spoilers

9barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:And thank you, you're far too kind! Not one to easily resist goofery, Chris Pratt lends himself to all sorts of fun. Here's a little "deleted scene" in which he plays a minor but pivotal part:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1986-avengers-deleted-scene-revealed-no-spoilers

Laughing Laughing Laughing That was awesome! I must admit, I was hoping to see a few more selfies guys scratch king

10barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:45 am

davidd

davidd
barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 50449331007_7f7842f85c_z
Kenna introduces Doctor Evil and Cousin Monday to the concept of "the selfie"

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 50449331452_583f6151aa_z

11barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:48 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Yay! excellent stuff Dave! great shot

12barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Alright here's mine, my naval infantry man and my pilot. I don't think they still comprehend how selfies work because they asked someone else to take their photo while holding the camera out. 😂
barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. MkVMW8m

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 1f60e

13barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:05 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Alright here's mine, my naval infantry man and my pilot. I don't think they still comprehend how selfies work because they asked someone else to take their photo while holding the camera out. 😂
barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. MkVMW8m

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's awesome! thanks so much for playing along!

14barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:14 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
A bit slow, but wanted in on the fun.  Also, a little preview of an upcoming photo series:

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Selfie01_orig

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Selfie02_orig

15barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:35 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! there fantastic Rev! bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much for playing along Very Happy Very Happy

16barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 pm

davidd

davidd
That posing! That leather sofa! Great selfies... and my opinion is only solidified: cutest 1/6 gal on the Interwebs!
Embarassed

17barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:43 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, those pics are ADORABLE, Rev. 😍

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

18barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:47 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I thought I had a more recent one but oh well, here’s Max, Juno and Baxter!

barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. 33702245454_c75b816a93Max, Juno and Baxter I love you . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

19barbiecustom - Selfie Challenge. Empty Re: Selfie Challenge. Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:09 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
How awesome is that shot?? fantastic mate, thanks for playing! bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum