OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Hey folks,

I was able to sneak out and grab some shots the other day.

First up is a SAS operative I've been working on improving for a little while.

New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50583342657_0a3e2c906e_c
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50582484223_19d97f1354_c

I repainted his web gear, made a new hanger for his water carrier, and a new web belt out of hockey tape, repainted his ruck, his sten, and made it a sling (more tape) as well.

New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50582484248_aaf02f73bb_c
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50582484253_0988cdccd1_c

I've also been sprucing up some Russkies.
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50582484193_5be9c617a0_c

New telogreika jacket, repainted his PPSH.
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50583222426_f26b967dd3_c
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50583222386_b6954181dd_c

Hoping to get some beach shots in on Tuesday.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great looking character and nice work with the hockey tape and repaints. Turned out awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) C8485110

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Stryker2011 wrote:Great looking character and nice work with the hockey tape and repaints. Turned out awesome.

Thanks a lot Mark!

maxman

Amazing photos! The perspective looks realistic. What camera and lens did you use for these photos?

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
maxman wrote:Amazing photos! The perspective looks realistic. What camera and lens did you use for these photos?

Thanks a lot! Actually I just used my iPhone XR. Planning on busting out my Nikon D3100 tomorrow though.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Outstanding stuff! and very clever with the water carrier. Great pics too!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they came out great. Your photography managed to minimize the scale disparity with the surroundings very effectively.

Chip

Hey Pickle Monkey , maybe you remember me from OSW years back ? You done any NAM figures recently ? These look good , particularly like the Sniper . Nice to catch up with you .

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They look great, those weapons are really nice looking.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 1f60e

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Chip wrote:Hey Pickle Monkey , maybe you remember me from OSW years back ? You done any NAM figures recently ? These look good , particularly like the Sniper . Nice to catch up with you .

Of course I remember, man!
I've definitely still been active with my 'Nam guys. I recently re-did my Full Metal Jacket Pvt. Joker and Animal Mother figures.
Plus I've been tweaking and upgrading a lot of my troops as well.
New Shots (SAS Sniper, Russian Infantry) 50520649003_8d171670d3_c

Good to see ya here, man!

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot for checking these out, folks, I really appreciate it Smile

Chip

PickleMunkey wrote:
Chip wrote:Hey Pickle Monkey , maybe you remember me from OSW years back ? You done any NAM figures recently ? These look good , particularly like the Sniper . Nice to catch up with you .

I've definitely still been active with my 'Nam guys. I recently re-did my Full Metal Jacket Pvt. Joker and Animal Mother figures.

Sounds cool , and how odd as I just finally got round to doing a take on " Joker " and " Animal Mother " too . I am a bit in and out of the hobby , but just been upgrading a bit too . Will post pics when I am aloud too . Very Happy

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Chip wrote:
PickleMunkey wrote:

Sounds cool , and how odd as I just finally got round to doing a take on " Joker " and " Animal Mother "  too . I am a bit in and out of the hobby , but just been upgrading a bit too . Will post pics when I am aloud too . Very Happy

That sounds great, man! Really looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum