OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RexTachikoma

RexTachikoma
My first attempt at kitbashing with my first 1/6 TBL seamless body. Bought a Scar Jo head sculpt, S09C body and red dress. Did not purchase a stand at the time so I was just having her stand against a white cardboard cutout, using natural sunlight for the shot. Still not finished, I plan to either add some jewelry and/or a chair or sofa.

WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) 85doCFO
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) LlHtV6d
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) KkvCqvc

Notes: I also purchased a Gal Gadot head sculpt and tried it on this body but the difference in skin tone was too much. I will have to buy another TBL body and hope it matches the head.

BAMComix

BAMComix
She is looking great so far! nice choice to go with the blonde version too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, she looks good. If you’re thinking of finding a body that will match the skin tone of the GG head sculpt, you might be out of luck, I’m afraid. The Suntan bodies aren’t nearly as dark as they used to be unfortunately.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) C8485110

rui

She looks gorgeous. Looking forward to the complete look. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She's looking great so far. Hope the red dress doesn't stain the body.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:She's looking great so far. Hope the red dress doesn't stain the body.

I always wash any clothes I get first before I put them on a phicen (with a few exceptions of course). You really would be surprised how much dye comes out of them Suspect

Diana

Diana
What a classy lady. I have that same head, but she just doesn't seem to fit in with my warrior ladies. Her expression is just so soft and beautiful. Well done!

RexTachikoma

RexTachikoma
Updates:
Bought a silver chair on ebay, assembles pretty easily although had to file a few pegs to get it to fit properly. Did not glue it yet, I may want to change color later on.
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) KK6kZpu

Bought a 3rd Scarlett Johansson head sculpt (this time with red hair) and a black mini dress from ebay. I re-used my S09C I bought before. I am trying to emulate the russian interrogation scene where Black Widow is tied to a chair. Will have to find some rope later on.
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) DDj0l06
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) QfkPbXg
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) WYJXac5

RexTachikoma

RexTachikoma
Updates:
I also bought an S12D body and used the blonde Scarlett Johansson head sculpt and I made a necklace using some jewelry I purchased from Hobby Lobby. Here are some closups... Smile
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) ETr4P5T
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) EbItl21

Here are both Scarlett dolls...
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) EuLXe0K

I also swapped heads to see how they look. Here's before:
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) JtGjjAi

And after:
WIP Scarlett Johansson kitbash (Updated Apr 26) VXxP3aK

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I believe I have the same chair. Nice head sculpts and jewelry.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful Scarletts, Rex!
The redhead seems a bit low on the black dress body, while the blonde looks just right on it in the swap.
Yeah don't glue the chair, Natasha will just be breaking them to pieces anyway...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum