OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ben_kadeesh

Hi folks!
I am desperately trying to find and buy this figure that had been offered by several online stores about a year ago as a pre-order item, but has never been in stock at any of the stores:

Dam 1:6 Elite Series IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps DAM78043

Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! 1_29710

If any of you guys has one to sell or knows where I can still get it, please let me know.

PS: It would even prefer to get hold of the complete uniform and equipment without the figure and dress one of my so far naked Phicen ladies in it.

Greetings,
ben_kadeesh

PitViper

PitViper
Searched eBay, found this: https://www.ebay.com/c/17017262712

3Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! Empty Thanks for the link, Pit Viper Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 pm

ben_kadeesh

Thanks for your reply, Pit Viper!
Interesting piece of armor, though absolutely off topic (well, except for the scale)

PitViper

PitViper
I'm not sure what you mean; when I click on the link, I see an IDF "Nachshol" figure for sale - $265.99 + $79.99 shipping. Seller's eBay ID creepertoys, located in Hong Kong. Outrageously expensive? Yes. Off topic? Definitely not...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I saw the right item, too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yes the link works for me too even if the pricing is split different for me (314.99+39.99) Razz

I did buy from creepertoys so at least he should be reliable.

7Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! Empty That's weird Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:15 pm

ben_kadeesh

That's weird.
The link lead me to a bulletproof visor helmet from a male russian spetsnaz figure

8Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! Empty And it gets more weird Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:20 pm

ben_kadeesh

Just tried the link again a second ago, and this time it leads to the right item.
I'll put it on my wishlist immediately.
Now her "brother" from Sayeret Matkal will finally get his little sister Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you all for the helpful replies

9Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! Empty OMG that's a fortune Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:29 pm

ben_kadeesh

Guess I'll have to be patient until next month since the price for her has risen astronomically since last year.
Almost twice as much as she would have cost me then plus shipping cost from USA.
Why the hell do all US sellers charge such high shipping fees while the chinese ship everything for free and offer the same products for a way cheaper price?!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ben_kadeesh wrote:Guess I'll have to be patient until next month since the price for her has risen astronomically since last year.
Almost twice as much as she would have cost me then   plus shipping cost from USA.
Why the hell do all US sellers charge such high shipping fees while the chinese ship everything for free and offer the same products for a way cheaper price?!

Most of the Asian sellers were given a “deal” thru eBay to be able to ship at a reduced rate (Yep. Every a-hole company has sold their soul to China). The US, unfortunately doesn’t get shipping discounts to overseas — he’ll, shipping in the US, unless one has a “contract” with some shipping company, is absolutely out of control even here in the States. I’ve spent ridiculous amounts of money to ship things, and I’ve occasionally taken a loss doing so.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Desperately looking for a sold out 1/6 figure! C8485110

doodlehobby

Stryker2011 wrote:
ben_kadeesh wrote:Guess I'll have to be patient until next month since the price for her has risen astronomically since last year.
Almost twice as much as she would have cost me then   plus shipping cost from USA.

Most of the Asian sellers were given a “deal” thru eBay to be able to ship at a reduced rate (Yep. Every a-hole company has sold their soul to China). The US, unfortunately doesn’t get shipping discounts to overseas — he’ll, shipping in the US, unless one has a “contract” with some shipping company, is absolutely out of control even here in the States. I’ve spent ridiculous amounts of money to ship things, and I’ve occasionally taken a loss doing so.
In Canada and shipping rates here are pretty bad too. Same thing with me where I will take a loss with shipping. Especially when they raised rates at the beginning of the year. Worst one is when I had to ship back to Amazon JP because the item was defective. Can only go through DHL and that cost over $200 CAD. There was also another item to China and that easily cost over $60 CAD. Some buyers from Chile asked and that was easily over $400 CAD. So, yeah our international rates here are just... Astronomical.

csyeung

csyeung
I dunno if it's still in stock, but i found it at monkeydepot: https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Figure_DamToys_IDF_Combat_Intelligence_Coll_p/dmb0122.htm
Shoot them an email and see if it's in stock? Other usual sites are sold out, in which case feebay will probably be the only way to go unfortunately. =(

Edit: i think it's out of stock there too, there was a tiny email when back in stock link at bottom i saw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum