OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST025:Mr.Butcher
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Detailed angry Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Six (8)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands
-One(1)pairs of gun holding hands
-One(1)pairs of accessories holding hands
Costume:
-One(1)Blue dress shirt with logo
-One(1)Green long coat
-One(1)Black Jeans
-One(1)boots
Accessories
-One(1)Sniper rifle with detachable strip
-One(1)Rifle with detachable strips
-One(1)Electric drill
-One(1)Hammer
-One(1)Baby(including led eyes)
-One(1)Crowbar
-One(1)Electric stick
-One(2)Blue Potion
-One(1)Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 1_262210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 2_417210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 3_282710
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 4_953210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 5_986810
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 6_568510
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 7_724710
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 8_816210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 9_882010
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 10_75110
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 11_89510
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 12_95710
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 13_13910
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 14_93210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 16_02210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 17_94210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure 18_99210

#newproduct #SooSooToys #Mr.Butcher #male #streaming-based #comicbook

Diana

Diana
I'm just catching up on that show and this is magnificent! So good! Very tempting...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent choice and looks very promising. Looking forward to it, and hoping they will get to other characters too.

Delanie

Delanie
I'm not familiar with this character who is it?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I'm not familiar with this character who is it?

He is one of the leads from the Amazon series "The Boys," played by Karl Urban (who was also Riddick's Vaako, among other things).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male

Lead character in The Boys, prestige series on Amazon Prime based on the Garth Ennis comics series -- one of those "dark side of Superheroes" things that arguably all flow from Alan Moore's Watchmen. The actor is Karl Urban who has a lot of Fanboy cred, given his roles in LOTR, Riddick, new Trek and especially Dredd. So I think it would be great to have this two-head setup, two very different expressions and both nicely done, as it would have all kinds of photostory etc. possibilities, not necessarily limited to The Boys, and esp. so because it's Karl Urban.

Diana

Diana
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

Lead character in The Boys, prestige series on Amazon Prime based on the Garth Ennis comics series -- one of those "dark side of Superheroes" things that arguably all flow from Alan Moore's Watchmen.  The actor is Karl Urban who has a lot of Fanboy cred, given his roles in LOTR, Riddick, new Trek and especially Dredd.  So I think it would be great to have this two-head setup, two very different expressions and both nicely done,  as it would have all kinds of photostory etc. possibilities, not necessarily limited to The Boys, and esp. so because it's Karl Urban.
Well summarized! I didn't know much about the comic.

My earliest memory of Karl Urban on TV was actually on Xena! He played none other than Julius Caesar. Well, actually... a few others, like Cupid. Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

Lead character in The Boys, prestige series on Amazon Prime based on the Garth Ennis comics series -- one of those "dark side of Superheroes" things that arguably all flow from Alan Moore's Watchmen.  The actor is Karl Urban who has a lot of Fanboy cred, given his roles in LOTR, Riddick, new Trek and especially Dredd.  So I think it would be great to have this two-head setup, two very different expressions and both nicely done,  as it would have all kinds of photostory etc. possibilities, not necessarily limited to The Boys, and esp. so because it's Karl Urban.
Well summarized! I didn't know much about the comic.

My earliest memory of Karl Urban on TV was actually on Xena! He played none other than Julius Caesar. Well, actually... a few others, like Cupid. Laughing

Diana! Did you just give up on Aeryn?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST025 Mr Butcher 1/6 scale figure C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Are SooSooToys HS's as good as the promo pics? Do they live up to the expectations? If so, I'm getting this figure to build a biker with one of the HS's.

Honestly, I think it's weird the inclusion of this baby, since it's a one short scene only.

blackpool

blackpool
I do own a few soosootoys and yes their final products usually don't disappoint compared to the promo shots!

Tho I'd be cautious on preordering anything from them yet, they're back on social medias but still hid all their licensed announcements, I don't see how this one would make an exception...

Ovy

Ovy

That video is weird, be warned.

I really like the heads, although the second one looks a bit like a CGI Karl Urban played by Andy Serkis. Hope they make them available separately.

What annoyed me a lot was the very, very heavy advertising and marketing of the show, got Ads for the show on Amazon even when watching The Boys. After every new release I stayed away from Youtube to not get heavily spoiled by clickbaity aggressive spoiler ads. The ads didn't stop after finishing the show. Shocked

But back to the baby, besides Baby Luke this might be one of the few 1/6 babies.  It seems there are only super babies in 1/6.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy, you do have a knack for uncovering and sharing weird stuff. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana, good memory on Urban playing Caesar on Xena -- that intermittent arc was one of the strongest on the show.

I think the baby serves the necessary function of being something character-specific on the figure -- without it he's just a guy in street clothes with guns and tools. Betcha a lot of 1/6 displays are going to have this laser baby fighting Baby Yoda Smile

csyeung

csyeung
I like the more neutral face on this. The smiling one not as much. I just remember Karl Urban as Mccoy and judge dredd before Butcher in The boys. Great show, shot in Toronto! Soosoo not being very ambiguous/subtle with the name though here haha.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Diana! Did you just give up on Aeryn?
Haha! Yeah, figured it would avoid some confusion. Laughing

And I, too, prefer the more serious head. the smiling one doesn't convince me as much, but maybe at certain angles it'll work. Especially with the baby. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I totally missed this post! Glad to see they did him, and (from the looks of it) with a recognisable headsculpt. I have no space for this in my collection, but I do know someone who'd love it so will pass on the link. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I didn't like the Homelander HS on the YoungRich's figure, but I did like this Butcher. I'm still really tempted on PO'ing this figure even with the SooSooToys controversy, to try to guarantee this one.
Hope they make a Homelander in a future, with a better HS.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you have some use for it, Sky.

FreakinLobster wrote:I didn't like the Homelander HS on the YoungRich's figure, but I did like this Butcher. I'm still really tempted on PO'ing this figure even with the SooSooToys controversy, to try to guarantee this one.
Hope they make a Homelander in a future, with a better HS.

I feel the same way.

Annalise

Annalise
Until now I've collected exclusively female figures, but there's no way I can pass on this one.

POed from Giantoy. If it never releases, deposit is refundable so why not go for it I say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum