OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diana

In hand she didn't disappoint me as much as expected. I quite like her, considering she suits the smaller bodies!

There is not much hair underneath what you see. I started loosening it a bit and just saw scalp underneath. That could probably be fixed with careful styling though.

Her skin color is between pale and suntan, so kinda fits both/neither.

Here she is on the suntan S25B, followed by the pale S37A.

Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S2510
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S25_0110
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S25_0210
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S3710
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S37_0110
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S37_0210
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S37_0310
Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 S37_0410

Saturn

Diana wrote:In hand she didn't disappoint me as much as expected. I quite like her, considering she suits the smaller bodies!

There is not much hair underneath what you see. I started loosening it a bit and just saw scalp underneath. That could probably be fixed with careful styling though.

Her skin color is between pale and suntan, so kinda fits both/neither.

Here she is on the suntan S25B, followed by the pale S37A.

Thank you for the pictures!
It looks to me quite a lifelike, characteristic face. Good news that it fits both skin tones.

GeeWillikers

Oh, that's actually not so bad in the end.

Just goes to show how big a part sympathetic lighting can play in this hobby/vocation/obsession.

It's not a huge difference, but I do think it works best with the pale body (which is no bad thing, considering how difficult it is to find matching heads for those).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks for the photos, Diana. She looks like Black Widow's sister. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the pictures Diana! I'm glad she doesn't look like she hasn't slept for a week. That was one of the things that bugged me from the prototype pics.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The sculpt itself is beautiful. I’m getting a Katherine Heigl vibe from it. I would probably be hunting one down right now if she was better rooted and had a full head of hair.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Haven't found an extra thread for Ziltoys Z003 head, but it just got released and I'm eying for a head with a sideways view.

Ziltoys - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 ZILTOYS: Z001 Jill Female Head Sculpt - Page 2 4eedc6ce160ecacad10876982ae9c1c2_217f10f9-e9cc-4b91-8f57-7195735ab75c_532x532

If anyone can find in hand pics, it would be appreciated.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks pretty great in the promotional image, Valiarde.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum