OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DRAGONBORN: THE NEW1/6 ARTICULATED FIGURE

Delivery: Worldwide
Launch Date: March 4th, 2021

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222112
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222210
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222211
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222310
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222311
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222410
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222510

=========================================

STANDARD EDITION
SKUS: PA001SKY
UPC: 713929403813
DELUXE EDITION
SKUS: PA002SKY
UPC: 713929403820

FEATURES:
Standard Edition includes Dragonborn,4 inter-changeable hands set, incineratespell and basic weaponsDeluxe Edition includes the above plus the weapons rack, 7 extra weapons and 2 additional attack spells, detailed armor and faux-fur trim, Removeable horned helmet, Custom base and stand
PureArts introduces the latest figure in their 1/6 scale articulated collection, the last Dragonborn from BETHESDAʼS ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM. Prophesied upon Alduin's Wall, brought to life by PureArts Studio in a standard version or Deluxe Edition that includes a rack of weapons to arm the Dragonborn to fulfill his ultimate destiny

==============

Standard

Dimensions
:-Figure: 12.5in H (32cm) (est)
-Shipping Box Size: 12in x 5in x 15in (22cm x 9cm x 35 cm) (est)
-Shipping Box Weight: 4,2lbs (1,9 kg) (est)-Master
carton Dimensions/Weight = 32 x 15 x 40 cm / 12 kg (est)
- Master carton = 6 units
-Delivery Date: Q4 2021

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222511

========================================

Deluxe Edition

Dimensions
:-Figure: 12.5in H (32cm) (est)
-Shipping Box Size: 12in x 5in x 15in (30cm x 13cm x 38 cm) (est)
-Shipping Box Weight Standard: 6,2lbs (2,8 kg) (est)-Master
carton Dimensions /Weight = TBD
-Master carton = 4 units
-Limitation: 1500 units
-Delivery Date: Q4 2021

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222512

===============================

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222610
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222611
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222612
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222810
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222811
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17222910
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223111
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223112
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223310
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223410
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223610
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223710
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17223810
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17224010
NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition 17224110

#newproduct #PureArts #ElderScrollsV #Skyrim #Dragonborn #male #fantasy #videogame

csyeung

csyeung
Still never played this game haha. Definitely would require a body swap for my tastes. Those joints are way too prominent.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the fantasy armor (bonus: they are not messing up historical things), and it's nice to see another take on this character. For reference, I paste the link to the CM version below. It's nice to see this one come with a bow and arrows. The head looks interesting, and I wish they had given us a better look. But I suppose someone who plays the game would have a much better estimation of how well this portrays the source character(s). In this day and age, with seamless options, the glaringly visible joints do seem to stick out a bit much.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1144-new-product-cm-toys-1-6th-scale-ancient-times-dragonborn-warrior-12-inch-collectible-figure

Valiarde

Valiarde
Good that you posted that link. I think this one is all plastic whereas CMToys at least has some die cast (though I can see the advantages of plastic for weight purposes).
Never played the game and this figure is too expensive for me to consider it as a generic warrior.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
why did they need to make the leather cuirass out of plastic? i like that someone is making this, but with no female version and cheap looking materials....and besides which, i want some damned steel plate, and nordic carved armor.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This figure is up for PO at Giantoy for 240USD the standard and 330USD for the deluxe, free shipping.
I think those prices are a bit salty. If only this figure had a seamless (or semi-seamless) body and the weapons and armor were metal, the price would be justified.

Worst of all for me is that my country's currency keeps getting more and more devalued in relation to USD. I envy so much countries with strong currency.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I like it.  Despite its Fantasy source, probably more "realistic" or credible than many another 1/6 warrior, apart from the spell effects of course.

That weapons rack however is a straight-up copy of a nice Masters of the Universe piece made by Mattel, see pic below (unless, I guess, they both derive from some common source).  I don't think PureArts have even upscaled it to go with the 1/6 weapons.

FreakinLobster wrote:This figure is up for PO at Giantoy for 240USD the standard and 330USD for the deluxe, free shipping.
I think those prices are a bit salty. If only this figure had a seamless (or semi-seamless) body and the weapons and armor were metal, the price would be justified.  Worst of all for me is that my country's currency keeps getting more and more devalued in relation to USD. I envy so much countries with strong currency.

Not sure if this helps, but the prices without "free" shipping for example at Toy Square (consistently my supplier of choice) are US$209 R and US$289 D (https://www.toys2.net/dragonborn-deluxe-version-.html).  Whether that would help you at all depends of course on what the actual cost of shipping would be.

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6 "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"-Dragonborn Action Figure Standard Edition / Deluxe Edition Img_8810

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice catch MBAM. I looked it up on eBay. Looks like I missed my chance of finding it for a decent price.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
you gotta give it to skyrim that the game just won't go down Wink i don't know how many re releaes it had over the years to the point becoming a meme, still its a great game nonetheless and thanks to mods has aged acceptably well. thing is, 10 years ago this figure would have been a no brainer for me, but today i just lack the fascination for the theme that i had when i was sinking hundreds of hours into the game.
plus for a nord he seems to be a bit on the skinny side, they should turn the "body slide" way up, maybe phicen m34 Smile

as for the weapon rack mentioned above i think the red shield is a 1:1 ripoff from motu as well, can't remember what figure it was from sadly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum