OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Vision is aware of the full trauma Wanda experienced in Avengers: Infinity War, having killed him to prevent Thanos from getting the Mind Stone, but heartbroken and devastated to watch him sacrificed again after the warlord revised time.

Following the recent debut of The Scarlet Witch collectible figure, Hot Toys is excited to present another fan beloved super hero from WandaVision – Vision as 1/6th scale collectible figure to expand on your Avengers’ display.

Meticulously crafted based on the screen appearance of Vision in WandaVision series, the figure features an impressive head sculpt and the Mind Stone with stunning details reflecting the android’s mechanical features, a highly-poseable specialized body, skillfully tailored outfit with cape attached, several interchangeable hands, a specially designed figure stand and a themed backdrop to recreate the scene.

Don’t miss the chance to recruit this android figure to your WandaVision collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS037
PRODUCT NAMEVISION
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL FEATURES, DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE AND THE MIND STONE, CHARACTER BACKDROP
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Vision Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Vision in WandaVision
- Highly-accurate facial features, detailed skin texture and the Mind Stone
- Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect Vision’s distinctive appearance
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) teal colored full body suit with texture and red-violet colored highlights
- One (1) yellow colored cape with patterns and red-violet highlights
- One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored boots

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with character name and backdrop

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11446
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2768
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3499
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4462
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5441
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6414
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7399
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8378
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9363
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10343
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11447
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12305
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13287
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14264
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15246
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16228
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17216
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18201
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19180
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20147

#newproduct #HotToys #WandaVision #Vision #male #Marvel #comicbook #Disney+ #MCU

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I cannot honestly say I've spent much time studying the details of Vision's look, the figure looks beautifully detailed and instantly recognizable. I hope the bodysuit's fabric is not too restrictive on the articulation. I appreciate they managed to get him to sit, however awkwardly, and showed us that, even if presumably from a more flattering angle (there is plenty of unsightly creasing anyway). As a follow up, I really hope this is a more durable material than their Black Widow body suits, which (plural) sooner or later seem to tear and fall apart. I had heard about it, but only discovered it recently when I opened the box after a long period of having put it away.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I missed out on the first one, so I POd this guy already.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

brassco

brassco
easy pass, as i could not tell the difference between this new one and the older HT that i have.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
brassco wrote:easy pass, as i could not tell the difference between this new one and the older HT that i have.

Well in fairness then, that result seems entirely appropriate specifically to the Vision, whose android body should not show any differences, no restyling, no small signs of aging, etc...

Diana

Diana
His expression seems softer, to match Wanda's it seems. But he also seems to be looking into the distance, which is suitable for the character, but will affect which poses work. An alternate head sculpt of him smiling or showing some kind of interaction with what or whom is right in front of him would open up a whole lot more possibilities.

This, just like the matching Wanda release, seems bland. Kinda bubblegum plastic fantastic. Weird. Too neat.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:His expression seems softer, to match Wanda's it seems. But he also seems to be looking into the distance, which is suitable for the character, but will affect which poses work. An alternate head sculpt of him smiling or showing some kind of interaction with what or whom is right in front of him would open up a whole lot more possibilities.

This, just like the matching Wanda release, seems bland. Kinda bubblegum plastic fantastic. Weird. Too neat.

I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but isn't "too neat" appropriate for him? I admit I haven't seen this particular source material, but based on the earlier movies...

Ovy

Ovy
You know I, I can enjoy Marvel stuff, but only the parts where they are aware of the entire franchises' campiness and get self ironic and fun. So why not make  their cheap Halloween costumes with expression faces and sell them super cheap, for only 250$ each or something?

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE I-guess-you-are-the-boss-of-me-now-wandavision-all-new-halloween-spook-tacular-splash

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Screenshot-2021-02-12-at-12-59-53

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20210212_044222-2986620888-1613134140208

The pants might be a problem to make though. For Hot Toys at least. Razz

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, hilarious. Somehow I enjoy those costumes more.... :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
If they gave us that version of Scarlet Witch, I’d be in — but HT would probably screw it up with sculpted hair, and that would be a shame.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION VISION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but isn't "too neat" appropriate for him? I admit I haven't seen this particular source material, but based on the earlier movies...
I don't think it's appropriate for this series. But I wouldn't want to spoil it. Smile

which transitions nicely into...

Ovy wrote:So why not make  their cheap Halloween costumes with expression faces and sell them super cheap, for only 250$ each or something?
YES!! Those would be hard to resist.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but isn't "too neat" appropriate for him? I admit I haven't seen this particular source material, but based on the earlier movies...
I don't think it's appropriate for this series. But I wouldn't want to spoil it. Smile

LOL ok, I will trust you on that. Like I said, I haven't seen it.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

LOL ok, I will trust you on that. Like I said, I haven't seen it.
But you're right. For him in that costume there is no "too neat". What I was getting at is "lifeless". The older HT version of him was as neat, but not lifeless. Too much Disney, not enough Marvel here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum