OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.” – Agatha Harkness

Trying to get to the bottom of Wanda Maximoff’s powers, Agatha takes Wanda off on a trip down memory lane reliving the past memories. Forced to go along with Agatha’s plan, Wanda unleashes her abilities to protect her loved ones, meanwhile gains a greater understanding of the full extent of her considerable powers.

Inspired by WandaVision, Marvel Studios’ original series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce a stunning 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Scarlet Witch and her brand-new costume with impressive details from the series finale.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in WandaVision, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, long curly sculpted hair and her signature headdress, a newly designed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, detailed outfit including the hooded cape, specially created hands with red translucent fingertips, Darkhold book, power-using effect accessories, and a dynamic figure base for display.

Reserve space for the Scarlet Witch figure from WandaVision collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS036
PRODUCT NAMETHE SCARLET WITCH
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, SPECIALLY APPLIED LUMINOUS REFLECTIVE EFFECT ON EYES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in WandaVision
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
- Brown color long curly hair sculpture with headdress
- Newly designed body with over 28 points of articulations and LED-light up function on forearms (battery operated)
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Two (2) pairs of gesture hands with red translucent fingertips
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) red colored hooded cape with patterns (embedded bendable wire)
- One (1) red colored vest with black strip and details
- One (1) red colored waist armor with patterns
- One (1) black colored pants with red strip and details
- One (1) pair of black colored boots with red strips

Accessories:
- One (1) Darkhold book
- Two (2) power-using effects accessories
- Specially designed figure stand with character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11444
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2767
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3498
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4461
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5440
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7398
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8377
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9362
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10342
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11445
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12304
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13286
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14263
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15245
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16227
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17215
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18200
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19179
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20146
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21178

#newproduct #HotToys #WandaVision #ScarletWitch #female #Marvel #comicbook #Disney+ #MCU

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While the face sculpt is nice, the sculpted hair is a serious let down, and the outfit is unattractive and sort of bland.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks beautifully done and striking, and even the sculpted hair is impressive. Then again, it is sculpted hair... Sad Same concern about the body suit, although at least one stress point, the shoulders, is not going to be an issue here.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree that the headsculpt (well, face) is gorgeous. Conveys a bit more soulfulness than some of the third party ones I keep seeing. But I also agree that, other than the cloak (which seems quite nice and substantial), the outfit is a bit meh. The torso area seems rather stiff, and I really hate how Hot Toys pants/trousers always seem to hang really low in the crotch. It makes it look like the pants aren't pulled up all the way. This happens on a lot of figures, but especially those with the tight suits.

That said, I haven't seen the show and I'm not exactly the hugest fan of MCU costume designs to begin with, so I could just be biased. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Neither sculpted hair nor stranded hair is per se a deal breaker for me, rather it's a more complex calculation of a) what works best for a particular figure, and b) is s/he going to be seen with some specific other figure where they will glaringly mismatch.  Vision does not raise that particular problem Smile

Not going to get this, even though while watching Wandavision, I decided I really wanted her and Vision, I regretted not getting the earlier versions, and I even checked out if they were still available, then figured correctly that HT would make these new ones, and expected to get them.  But for me the deal breaker is that un-removable headress.  Unnecessarily locking it in offends the flexibility of 1/6, plus it sabotages an otherwise great Elisabeth Olsen sculpt.  It would have been so easy to make it a magnetic clip-on, and then I wd have been buying this in the proverbial heartbeat.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:But for me the deal breaker is that un-removable headress.  Unnecessarily locking it in offends the flexibility of 1/6, plus it sabotages an otherwise great Elisabeth Olsen sculpt.  It would have been so easy to make it a magnetic clip-on, and then I wd have been buying this in the proverbial heartbeat.

I agree completely. Of course, they are not thinking of any substantive level of customization, but it is very annoying anyway.

brassco

brassco
I've watched the show, and this is her latest superhero attire. But i am not digging this, not only because of the HS, but also the jointed body.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s the sculpt without the head piece:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 55b5bb10

My big gripe with the sculpted hair is that not only is it the wrong style, but also limits articulation (again) — might as well be a statue

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6fb65a10

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:But for me the deal breaker is that un-removable headress.  Unnecessarily locking it in offends the flexibility of 1/6, plus it sabotages an otherwise great Elisabeth Olsen sculpt.  It would have been so easy to make it a magnetic clip-on
Absolutely agree.

I absolutely loved the show, but this leaves me cold. It does look boring, while on the show it did not.
The sculpted hair, too. It's all too... neat. Not to mention the way sculpted hair seriously reduces the posing options. (I get very annoyed with Rey because of that.)

csyeung

csyeung
I guess I'm in a bit of the minority here. I'm kinda excited to get a version of Scarlet Witch. That may play into it as I started to collect after the previous versions so I missed out. I do wish they had gone with rooted, esp with the jointed shoulders. As they have it now, I can't even pull a few strands forward to cover it up if I decide not to use the cape. The hood is unlikely to fit or look natural with the sculpted hair. I did hear that HT is moving away from rooted hair which is a shame.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, feel free to be excited, csyeung! Don't mind us grumpy nit-pickers... ;p

And moving away from rooted hair?? They never even fully embraced it in the first place... Sad

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
skywalkersaga wrote:LOL, feel free to be excited, csyeung! Don't mind us grumpy nit-pickers... ;p

And moving away from rooted hair?? They never even fully embraced it in the first place... Sad

haha, you know, you're right! Looking at my collection, the only hot toys I have rooted is Gamora and JL WW! The others are all 3rd party figures or sculpts I had gotten! I guess I'll have to wait for a 3rd party to make a decent rooted Olsen head. (I do have a meh 3rd party version somewhere)

FamousType

FamousType
This is the figure I'm most excited about. If anyone has a Civil War Wanda for sale lemme know haha

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
I’ve received my WV Scarlet Witch not too long ago Very Happy My first Scarlet Witch evarrr!!! Very Happy  So happy to have her!!!!

I found a helpful reference (from Facebook) for a body swap, for those who wish to:

Wonton Wanda

Many have done it already, but I'm hoping some will still find this helpful after taking pics of each step. You don't necessarily have to go in the same order I did.

Recommended items: Picking tool, tweezers (silicone-tipped), talcum powder, Saran wrap, Dremmel, plumber's tape

1) Check for defects, scuffs, damage before attempting this

2) Remove head, hands, and shoes

3) Angle arms up to a "T" pose to make it easier to pop them off at the shoulders

4) Remove rear "skirt" via Velcro strips from the belt

5) Release belt from tunic (small glued in peg in the front) then slide up over the top of the torso

6) Cut stitch in the back connecting the tunic to the pants

7) Disconnect upper torso from lower body, this will make it much easier to remove the tunic

8 )Slide the boots off along with the pants

9) Slide the sleeves off the arms

--CHOOSING A BODY--

I compared the two most popular choices, the S23B and the S47B.

The 23B has the larger bust which makes the swap harder, but has slim wrists and more muscle definition in the arms.

The S47B has a smaller bust that is easier to work with but is a bit too tall and has wider wrists.

1) Putting the suit back on is intuitive BUT challenging. Bring the arms up and cross them to reduce their width as much as possible.

2) Slide the tunic CAREFULLY over the shoulders. Take your time. The material is stiff, but can stretch if you are patient.

3) Be mindful not to put too much tension on the side seams. Alternate tugging on the left and right sides so that not one side gets overstretched.

4) The belt might need a small dab of fabric or super glue to secure the peg back onto the tunic.

5) Sliding the sleeves and pants on are relatively easy, it just takes some patience

6) Now for the shoes...you can find a comparable pair of platforms OR Dremmel the stock ones to wide the hole to allow for the Phicen metal ankle peg if you dare

The boots prevent must articulation anyway despite the split-cut design, so I just needed them to stay on for simple poses, but do what you're comfortable with.

7) Because of the LED function on the stock body, the wrist pegs are larger than normal for a female body, so you might want to wrap the Phicen wrist pegs with some plumber's tape for a tighter fit. You can do the same for the head.

8 )Even suntan Phicens are pretty pale so if you have access to a powder set, use a couple of light coats of a bronzer to darken up the neck and shoulders to better match the head. Terry and Bjay are the masters, so I defer to them for any questions. I used a couple of different tones to also bring out the muscle definition on the arms a bit more.

The sculpted hair looks good but REALLY limits articulation. Soooo, I'll need Tina to work her dark magic one more time.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0810 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0811 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0812 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0813 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0814 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0816 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0815 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0817 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0819 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0820 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0818 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0823 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0821 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0822 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0824 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0826 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0825 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0829 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0828 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0827 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0831 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0832 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0830 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0833 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0835 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0834 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0837 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0836 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0838 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0839 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0840 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0841 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0844 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0842 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0843 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0846 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0845 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0847 NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_0848

Plus here’s a comprehensive YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcp0PJoVETY

And here’s what the production head sculpt looks like without the tiara (from Reddit):

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE W5Pt4b6

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9gxsnJ5

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not the easiest of swaps, but nice to see it is doable.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the posting the body swap Zurdoz. Looks like a bit of work hehe. I got mine recently too but haven't had time to unbox yet.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The body swap definitely helps. I regret not getting this in that it probably has the best Elizabeth likeness, and I see that it looks like it would be pretty easy to get rid of the sculpted hair and replace it with real.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:The body swap definitely helps. I regret not getting this in that it probably has the best Elizabeth likeness, and I see that it looks like it would be pretty easy to get rid of the sculpted hair and replace it with real.
Remember, there is another one coming up, which ought to be even easier (in fact didn't it have alternate "real" hair?). Its features are likely to be the same.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:The body swap definitely helps. I regret not getting this in that it probably has the best Elizabeth likeness, and I see that it looks like it would be pretty easy to get rid of the sculpted hair and replace it with real.
Remember, there is another one coming up, which ought to be even easier (in fact didn't it have alternate "real" hair?). Its features are likely to be the same.

There is? I don’t recall seeing that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

There is? I don’t recall seeing that.
Maybe I'm confused. I vaguely recall seeing a new product announcement, with yet another scarlet witch (or wanda) release, but with swappable sculpted and "real" hair and removable tiara. Of course, now I can't seem to find it, doing a quick search to post a link.

csyeung

csyeung
I think you're thinking of the Doctor Strange 2 version. She has swappable hair styles but both are sculpted.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I must have imagined it. Are you sure? Because I debated getting this one's head sculpt (parted out) thinking I might want to hold off for the one actually designed to have swappable hair and removable diadem.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:I must have imagined it. Are you sure? Because I debated getting this one's head sculpt (parted out) thinking I might want to hold off for the one actually designed to have swappable hair and removable diadem.

This one right?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5724-new-prouct-hot-toys-doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-1-6th-scale-the-scarlet-witch-collectible-figure-deluxe-version?highlight=multiverse+of+madness

PS I think the tiara should be easily removed. I've seen someone remove the tiara on this version already. Only thing is there are holes in the hairsculpt where it attaches, but that isn't important if you are re-rooting it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:This one right?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5724-new-prouct-hot-toys-doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-1-6th-scale-the-scarlet-witch-collectible-figure-deluxe-version?highlight=multiverse+of+madness

PS I think the tiara should be easily removed. I've seen someone remove the tiara on this version already. Only thing is there are holes in the hairsculpt where it attaches, but that isn't important if you are re-rooting it.
Maybe I was thinking of this. And mis-remembered the part about the second alternative hair sculpt being "real" hair. Yes, I agree, from what I've seen of mine (haven't modified it yet), it should be possible to pry off the hair and the tiara of the current sculpt.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
GubernatorFan wrote:Not the easiest of swaps, but nice to see it is doable.

Yep, the outfit seems a bit tricky to manipulate, but glad the option is there.

Found another cool swap (from FB) that uses a Jiaou Doll JOQ-16D body, albeit recolored:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WANDAVISION THE SCARLET WITCH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Div73To

csyeung wrote:Thanks for the posting the body swap Zurdoz. Looks like a bit of work hehe. I got mine recently too but haven't had time to unbox yet.

Welcome! It does seem like a bit of tedious work lol Though speaking for myself I actually like how it comes stock; I don’t mind the exposed joints at all and typically prefer them. Though no denying the seamless look enhances the figure.

Hahaha I haven’t unboxed mine yet either, so many figures, so little time Laughing

Agree, this looks like HT’s best attempt at EO’s likeness from what we have so far. Also, based on photos/reviews it’s looking like this is the best of the SW’s out there, in my opinion.

csyeung wrote:I think you're thinking of the Doctor Strange 2 version. She has swappable hair styles but both are sculpted.

Yes! I’m looking forward to the Multiverse of Madness version too!!! Very Happy

Curious to see how this WV compares to the MOM!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum